2017 St.Kilda Membership Thread (CLUB RECORD 42,094 - 01/08/17)

Remove this Banner Ad

logo.png

Contact Details:
Membership Support Team
Phone: 1300 467 246
Email: membership@saints.com.au
St.Kilda Home Game Reserved Area Seating Map

Current Membership Tally (01/08/2017):

This Time Last Year (01/08/2016):

Difference:
+4,085

All-Time Tally;
1. 42,094 (2017)
2. 39,276 (2011)
3. 39,021 (2010)
4. 38,009 (2016)
5. 35,440 (2012)

Memberships went on sale today!

You can get yours @ saintsmembership.com.au

MEMBERSHIP PACKAGES

128afl_stkilda.jpg

The membership packages available for 2017 are as follows (click each membership heading to be redirected to the website for more information);

3 Game General Admission
A 3 game membership will work for you! You can choose which three Saints home games (or home AND away games) you want to attend across the 2017 season.
Adult 3 Home Game: $95 (or $9.50 a month)
Adult 3 Home & Away Game: $110 (or $11 a month)
Family 3 Home Game (2 Adults, 2 Children): $210 (or $21 a month)

Interstate Membership
As an interstater it can be hard to get to the games but we have a membership that will suit the most passionate Sainter!
Interstate 5 Game General Admission: $125 (or $12.50 a month)
Ultimate Interstate General Admission: $245 (or $24.50 a month)

Country Membership
Living more than 120km from Etihad Stadium and can’t make it to every game?! Keep connected throughout this season with a Country Membership.
Country 5 Home Game General Admission: $125 (or $12.50 a month)

Standard General Admission Home
No worries – A General Admission Home game membership has your name all over it. You can sit whenever you like in the GA Bays with all your mates (even if they don’t barrack for the mighty Saints!
Adult Home Games: $210 (or $21 a month)
Youth Concession Home Games: $105 (or $10.50 a month)
Concession Home Games: $140 (or $14 a month)
Junior: $60 (or $6 a month)
Family Home Games (2 Adults, 4 Children): $440 (or $44 a month)

Premium General Admission Home
Our Premium Memberships give you access to the Victory Room on level 1 before and after the footy, plus so much more. And the BEST bit is you can talk Saints all day! With the added ability to pick your own seat within general admission bays.
Adult Home Games: $350 (or $35 a month)
Youth Concession Home Games: $225 (or $22.50 a month)
Concession Home Games: $280 (or $28 a month)
Junior: $110 (or $11 a month)
Family Home Games (2 Adults, 4 Children): $820 (or $82 a month)

Standard General Admission Home & Away
No worries – our General Admission Home and Away membership has your name all over it. You can come to every game in Melbourne and sit whenever you like in the GA Bays with all your mates (even if they don’t barrack for the mighty Saints!).
Prices TBA

Premium General Admission Home & Away
No worries – our General Admission Home and Away membership has your name all over it. You can come to every game in Melbourne and sit whenever you like in the GA Bays with all your mates (even if they don’t barrack for the mighty Saints!).
Adult Home & Away Games: $450 (or $45 a month)
Concession Home & Away Games: $330 (or $33 a month)
Junior Home & Away Games: $110 (or $11 a month)
Family Home & Away Games (2 Adults, 4 Children): $1020 (or $102 a month)

* NEW! Flexi Membership
Our latest membership is all about being flexible. Come to all 11 games or just come to one game but bring 10 of your mates too. Use your 11 General Admission tickets however you like, it’s your choice! You will be provided with a non-barcoded membership card, and your entry will be e-Ticketed. This will be as simple as following a few instructions and choosing your games, and quantity of tickets to redeem per game!
Adult Home Games: $240 (or $24 a month)

Saints Supporter
Be part of the team with our Saints Supporter Membership with access to your club’s inner sanctum and the latest news.
Saints Supporter: $60 (or $6 a month)

Junior Sainters
Children aged under 14 from January 1, 2017.
Little Saint: $35 (or $3.50 a month)
Toddler Saint: $40 (or $4.00 a month)
Junior Saint: $60 (or $6.00 a month)

St.Kilda Digital Subscriptions
Avoid AFL related FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out) on your mobile or tablet – live and on demand! With our digital subscription, follow all the action no matter where you are.

Please note:
Domestic subscriptions can only be activated in Australia or New Zealand
International Subscriptions can only be accessed outside of Australia. This includes on your desktop as well – BONUS!
Domestic Digital Subscription: $100 (or $10 a month)
International Digital Subscription: $170 (or $17 a month)
Domestic Add-On Digital Subscription: $65 (or $6.50 a month)

This year the Saints have released much more comprehensive and flexible membership options, and along with getting your 2017 membership card, you can also select additional merchandise to be delivered with your 2017 St.Kilda membership pack. These include the following;

Hoodie:
$50 (or $5 a month)
Beanie: $15 (or $1.50 a month)
Children's PJ's: $30 (or $3 a month)

Pet Membership:
$20 (or $2 a month)
* Includes Pet Ball & Mat

Angels:
$25 (or $2.50 a month)
The Angels are a group of women who have supported the Saints since 1986 and raise funds to provide Saints memberships to disadvantaged people and other worthy causes. The Angels welcome any female Saints supporters who are passionate about the Saints and connecting with the community.
* Includes Angels Stick Pin, Newsletter, Car Sticker, Invitation to Social Functions

Birthday Club:
$20 (or $2 a month)
* Includes Player badge, Player photo & Birthday card

RENEW MY MEMBERSHIP

128afl_stkilda.jpg

Renewing your membership for the 2017 season is easy! Simply log in to your My Saints Account and follow the prompts. If you have trouble logging in please contact the membership support team on 1300 467 246 or online @ membership@saints.com.au

SAINTS EASY PAY

128afl_stkilda.jpg

Saints Easy Pay provides St Kilda Football Club (St Kilda) members with the convenience of having their membership payment automatically rolled over each year, providing an easy and secure way to renew.

Saints Easy Pay members will receive correspondence prior to their membership rollover each year. At this time, you will be provided with all information relating to your 2017 membership including the rollover information and terms of your existing membership.

Monthly Installment Option
For existing Saints Easy Pay members or new members who sign on to the monthly installment option, payments will be deducted in 10 equal installments on the 15th of each month via a nominated valid VISA or MasterCard.

Upfront Option
Members renewing on the Saints Easy Pay upfront option will have their annual membership fee deducted in full on Monday 17 October, 2016. Any new members to sign on to the upfront plan after this date will have their full payment deducted upon receipt of signing up.

You can register for Saints Easy Pay via your My Saints Account. Alternatively, please contact the membership support team on 1300 467 246 or online @ membership@saints.com.au. For a full breakdown of Saints Easy Pay in 2017, or to check the Saints Easy Pay payment schedule, please visit the website here.

SIGN A SAINT!

128afl_stkilda.jpg

Sign a Saint is back in 2017!​

Do you have someone in your life that needs to start believing? Or possibly a Saint who has lost their way? Well now you can be rewarded for showing them the light, and guiding them to a Saints Membership in 2017!

If you sign a Saint you can take the corresponding prize OR you can continue to build up your Sainters for more rewards! You may select from one of the two options provided below as your prize

Sign 1 Member - $25 Saints Locker Voucher - OR - Invitation to LHC for a behind-the-scenes tour.
Sign 2 Members - $50 Saints Locker Voucher or Member Merch Bundle - OR - Linen House Gift.
Sign 3 Members - 2 Saints Club Upgrades - OR - Team Signed Guernsey.
Sign 4 Members - Pre and Post Game Club Room experience - OR - 2018 Membership FREE.
Sign 5+ Members - Be part of the 2018 Team Photo - OR - 2 B&F Tickets.

To qualify, the person you are signing up must not have been a member in 2016.
All memberships are accepted, excluding Pet Memberships and any other ‘add-ons.
If you are signing up the person on their behalf, please quote your name and member ID.
If they are signing up themselves, please ensure they provide us your member ID and name upon sign up.
If registering online there will be a section to enter the eligible member ID, if over the phone or on a form this must be advised clearly.

Last edited:
If anyone has any questions or concerns please let me know I'll do my best to keep you in the loop if you have trouble signing up or if you're not sure in which package to select.

Club is aiming towards 45,000 members this year with 30,000 of them before Christmas.

Lets get on the front foot early after a really solid year for the club (on and off the field) and break through the 45,000 barrier for the first time in club history.

I will be updating the original post daily with the new membership tally, and similar to what we did last year, lets create some discussion again. If you see the figures changed and I haven't updated it in the first post then leave a comment here. If you're undecided on which package you want or have questions about any of the above, let me know. Also if you have any ideas that could benefit the club moving forward please post them!

I went ahead and signed up 5 today (myself, my brother, sister, mother, and pet), so if you know of anyone who needs to recommit in 2017 let them know memberships are on sale now! And with the Sign a Saint program, there's surely plenty of incentive there to get others on board.

Cheers & Go Saints !

How in the **** is an interstate membership more expensive than a 3 game membership

GJ not having a go at you (thanks for the info) more just the continual rort of interstate members
Are you comparing it with the 3 game membership?

How in the **** is an interstate membership more expensive than a 3 game membership

GJ not having a go at you (thanks for the info) more just the continual rort of interstate members

Can't speak for the 3 game one, but the interstate one has gone up about $25 in 10 years, doesn't feel excessive?

I'll be a member as soon as the Easy Pay kicks in again :thumbsu:
If I'm a goal zone member this year can I expect the same to be true by default upon renewal?
Hey mate. It should do. What was the membership you had last year (2016)?

Because you get 2 more games

Can't speak for the 3 game one, but the interstate one has gone up about $25 in 10 years, doesn't feel excessive?
Yeah I was just about to say, you get 5 games with that membership. So if you're comparing that to the 3 gamer, it's going to be a little bit more because of this fact.

Yeah I was just about to say, you get 5 games with that membership. So if you're comparing that to the 3 gamer, it's going to be a little bit more because of this fact.

They should have cheap one with two local and one interstate games or something. Someone in Perth isn't going to get 5 games in in a season. If we play freo and WC they see us twice. It will cost $500 just to do the flights to see a Melbourne based game.

Whos going to be able to aford 5 trips to melb. $400 return flights each time. Then hotels etc. It could be 10 games. It means nothing really

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They should have cheap one with two local and one interstate games or something. Someone in Perth isn't going to get 5 games in in a season. If we play freo and WC they see us twice. It will cost $500 just to do the flights to see a Melbourne based game.
It's very very difficult putting together a membership package that is tailored towards interstate members as usually in those games we are the away side. Usually the only venues that we can strike away deals with is Etihad & the MCG. I know the club knows that interstate members get the short end of the stick so they've tried to make it more worthwhile this year but yeah I definitely agree it's still an issue. Do you or anyone here know of any clubs that do some good interstate memberships?

How do you think saints fans in perth got grand final tickets in 2009. Heres a tip. It wasnt the interstate membership. You had to buy the standard 11 game membership plus social club like you lived in melb

How do you think saints fans in perth got grand final tickets in 2009. Heres a tip. It wasnt the interstate membership. You had to buy the standard 11 game membership plus social club like you lived in melb
If it's any consolation you do get a free reserved seat at a game in your state, subject to availability of course but that shouldn't be a problem. They really need to look at it regardless.

It's very very difficult putting together a membership package that is tailored towards interstate members as usually in those games we are the away side. Usually the only venues that we can strike away deals with is Etihad & the MCG. I know the club knows that interstate members get the short end of the stick so they've tried to make it more worthwhile this year but yeah I definitely agree it's still an issue. Do you or anyone here know of any clubs that do some good interstate memberships?

Nah, I don't care enough about any other club to know. Is there some kind of non attending interstate membership they can buy?

Nah, I don't care enough about any other club to know. Is there some kind of non attending interstate membership they can buy?
Saints Supporter membership but you'd have to buy tickets separately, as St.Kilda Death suggested.

I've never expected, and have known for 20 odd years that my interstate membership didn't come with GF seats, that belongs to those who pay the appropriate price every year?

I dont agree with this at all. The club really has made no effort. For example when the games are here in perth the western saints put on a function. To go you have to pay for a ticket, i forget the exact cost but its between $15-25 from memory. Its in the bar at the old subi club rooms joined to the ground. With the ticket you get some bar food like a pie and chips or a burger and chips.

The western saints do a great job of organising it and making fans feel welcome. In the past theyve even organised sponsors to help fund the event.

Now for interstate members i was told a similar function is put on (i think after the game rather than pre game) but its free for members. I think even drinks were put on.

Even after buying the premium interstate package you still have to fork out the ticket to the pre game function here in WA.

Other thing that bugs me is the same cost for a junior in WA compared to one in Victoria even though your kid probably wont go to the kids clinic. Also theres no grand final allocation for interstate juniors without buying the same product someone in vic will buy. Just without using all of the entitlements.

Its a rort. The club knows it and they dont want to do anything about it.

If it's any consolation you do get a free reserved seat at a game in your state, subject to availability of course but that shouldn't be a problem. They really need to look at it regardless.
Despite 2 Sydney teams this year there was no game in Sydney, it's not the first time, but seriously these are token memberships paid for simply to support the club, I have never expected value for money and have rarely got it, other than the most important one that I know I am providing a small level of support for the club, in return I get a scarf and some stickers :)

I dont agree with this at all. The club really has made no effort. For example when the games are here in perth the western saints put on a function. To go you have to pay for a ticket, i forget the exact cost but its between $15-25 from memory. Its in the bar at the old subi club rooms joined to the ground. With the ticket you get some bar food like a pie and chips or a burger and chips.

The western saints do a great job of organising it and making fans feel welcome. In the past theyve even organised sponsors to help fund the event.

Now for interstate members i was told a similar function is put on (i think after the game rather than pre game) but its free for members. I think even drinks were put on.

Even after buying the premium interstate package you still have to fork out the ticket to the pre game function here in WA.

Other thing that bugs me is the same cost for a junior in WA compared to one in Victoria even though your kid probably wont go to the kids clinic. Also theres no grand final allocation for interstate juniors without buying the same product someone in vic will buy. Just without using all of the entitlements.

Its a rort. The club knows it and they dont want to do anything about it.
What would you suggest?

Despite 2 Sydney teams this year there was no game in Sydney, it's not the first time, but seriously these are token memberships paid for simply to support the club, I have never expected value for money and have rarely got it, other than the most important one that I know I am providing a small level of support for the club, in return I get a scarf and some stickers :)
If that is an issue I would wait for the 2017 fixture release before making your mind up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back