2017 St.Kilda Membership Thread (CLUB RECORD 42,094 - 01/08/17)

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd honestly be disappointed if we didn't have a red hot crack at 50k. Only game in Melbourne on a Saturday night, Tigs up and about, Saints have won 3 in a row and both teams are in the eight, as well as the fact that it's Maddie's Match. Should be an absolute ripper crowd
Eithad holds 54,000 and it would take a St.Kilda v Geelong Round 14 2009 type build up to get anything in excess of 50,000 I'd imagine. Anything above 45k is a huge effort though! Lets hope.

August 31st mate.

And club is expecting ~45,000 on Saturday night. Will be the largest game of profit for the club all season.
Thanks for that George........

Great that the club is expecting that many there....will be heaps of Tiges fans there so a money bonanza for the club abn great money towards the Maddie foundation.

Arrrhhhh...the memories in the GT era where we had several crowds 50 K or a little more....were getting a lot of crowds over 40 K in those days.

How awesome would it be to get a win on Sat night with a packed house????

Eithad holds 54,000 and it would take a St.Kilda v Geelong Round 14 2009 type build up to get anything in excess of 50,000 I'd imagine. Anything above 45k is a huge effort though! Lets hope.
It will come down to whether the reserved seat members turn up! Tigers fans will fill up the general admission sections

Well thats more than I expected.
Anyway you look at it, to break our membership record is great especially seeing as that is more than our GF appearance years of 09 & 10
Every one is jumping on because they believe this time around we will take that one more step and actually win a GF

Well thats more than I expected.
Anyway you look at it, to break our membership record is great especially seeing as that is more than our GF appearance years of 09 & 10
Every one is jumping on because they believe this time around we will take that one more step and actually win a GF
More likely to be thst there are cheaper membership options since then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, happy to say I've helped you blokes out, purchased a maddies membership and I'll be there on Saturday night with the Saints supporting Fiancée cheering for the black, white and... purple. Great cause :)

Well, happy to say I've helped you blokes out, purchased a maddies membership and I'll be there on Saturday night with the Saints supporting Fiancée cheering for the black, white and... purple. Great cause :)
Good on ya :thumbsu: Great to see opposition supporters getting involved and supporting a wonderful cause.

Welcome aboard mate

Will be expecting that club logo in your avatar changed by Saturday afternoon

Welcome aboard mate

Will be expecting that club logo in your avatar changed by Saturday afternoon
Haha if the missus had it her way that would be the case too!

Don't worry, I'll be cheering your boys on this weekend, but next weekend I'll probably be yelling at them. :D

Your fiancée is obviously a smart lady....why don't you don :D a little white and come over to our side. Happy wife, happy life as they say.

Your fiancée is obviously a smart lady....why don't you don :D a little white and come over to our side. Happy wife, happy life as they say.
Heheh, believe me, she's tried! I'm a temporary Saints fan when they're playing :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back