Competitions 2017: St Kilda Supercoach Leagues - join a league now! Check Post #265

Nov 1, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
Hi all,

This is the thread to post your registration to participate in St Kilda forum Supercoach leagues. Entry into leagues will be based on your Supercoach ranking last year. e.g. The highest ranking players go into Division 1, next into Division 2 and so on. I believe we had half a dozen or so leagues last year.

I'll leave this open for say two weeks and then assign people to leagues.

YOU MUST Post a screen shot of last years final rank & team name to register!!!!

Played last year but having trouble finding your year end ranking
330556_17dc2cdaafb9e13570307d2afd207161.png

If you are changing your SC team name in 2017 let me know here too so I can keep the list as accurate as possible.

PM me if you have any questions.

karaoke - any hints or tips for me in setting this up?
-----------------------------------------------------------------

My team - The Futilitarians

Capture.JPG

Last edited:

Sir Skid

Just one Kegs lady boys!
10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Ex-Moderator St Kilda - Nathan Freeman Player Sponsor 2016
Nov 30, 2012
Behind you
AFL Club
St Kilda
Hi all,

This is the thread to post your registration to participate in St Kilda forum Supercoach leagues. Entry into leagues will be based on your Supercoach ranking last year. e.g. The highest ranking players go into Division 1, next into Division 2 and so on. I believe we had half a dozen or so leagues last year.

I'll leave this open for say two weeks and then assign people to leagues.

YOU MUST Post a screen shot of last years final rank & team name to register!!!!

Played last year but having trouble finding your year end ranking
330556_17dc2cdaafb9e13570307d2afd207161.png

If you are changing your SC team name in 2017 let me know here too so I can keep the list as accurate as possible.

PM me if you have any questions.

karaoke - any hints or tips for me in setting this up?
-----------------------------------------------------------------

My team - The Futilitarians

View attachment 333758
Good work saintbatty !

Keg on legs

Cancelled
10k Posts St Kilda - Doulton Langlands Player Sponsor 2020 St Kilda - Robbie Young Player Sponsor 2019 St Kilda - Nathan Freeman Player Sponsor 2017
Oct 5, 2014
The beer fridge
AFL Club
St Kilda
Great job saintbatty!

Last year's team name was Kegs Crusaders. This year name is fuzzy onions

20160828_214223.png

Sorry for the size... I was a bit excited at the end of last year! Highly doubt I'll get anywhere near that score this year....

majortinkle

Premiership Player
Jul 21, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
I'm Dial Square Saints this year. Not sure of team name last year - some saints/arsenal reference I would imagine.

No laughing at my lack of tech skills! Should have thought about what I had open before I took screenshot....

IMG_0040.PNG

Nov 1, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
I'm keen to join up but this year I'm switching back to SC from AFL Fantasy?

Haven't played for the last 2 years but averaged around 2200 when i did. Put me in whatever league i dont mind.

If you guys don't have a SC rank from last year, you'll have to jump into one of the lower leagues. Welcome aboard!

Back