Competitions 2017: St Kilda Supercoach Leagues - join a league now! Check Post #265

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm rooted this week. Even with 3 trades I can only field 17 at best. I'm set next week tho.

Worst part for me had been that I back pretty much all the wrong rookies so I'm not getting cash generation. As such I can't do any decent upgrades..and every week I seem to be Traci g just to cover donuts.

Oh well, that's what makes SC fun I guess....

I'm having my best year to date.

Haven't had any monster rounds but ranked 1629. However well and truly off the leader for total points.

Nice!

You can make some great ground thru the byes if you plan well

I'm rooted this week. Even with 3 trades I can only field 17 at best. I'm set next week tho.

Worst part for me had been that I back pretty much all the wrong rookies so I'm not getting cash generation. As such I can't do any decent upgrades..and every week I seem to be Traci g just to cover donuts.

Oh well, that's what makes SC fun I guess....
I've got 19 if McNeice gets a call up.

20's for the other bye weeks

Have moved up 7,000 places to 2.5k in the past two rounds and should have byes covered with at least 19 playing each week. 12 premos this week and 15 premos for the following two. Sitting pretty but always interesting post byes to see how you compare to overall.

I'm in two different SuperCoach competitions. The one from Here I'm not taking much interest in so I'm last I think . But my main one , for which I got so much help at the start of the season from people here , out of the 18 I'm currently 4th . My best ever attempt. Previous years I've always been down the bottom , never done any good . But now 4th and just beat the guy who's on top for only his second loss for the season and I think he's won the past three seasons so I'm wrapped .

Thanks to all that have helped explain how to pick a side and advice about the players I eventually got as well . I couldn't have done so well with out you .

Best thing is I'll know what to do for other seasons. It still takes luck but at least I know how to give myself a better chance . Next year I will pay more attention to preseason games as well .

Sent via Imagination, HAL traded.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When does the finals start ? In my other comp I am 5 th a game clear of a big bunch that goes down to 11th . Still 5th at this stage is my best ever performance. And in the comp from here , Jeff dunnes beard I am 14th so I have got away from the bottom still a good result since I haven't paid much attention to this league and I rushed a side in and had to spend all season to get it right lol, still I've won 3 out of the last 4 with a chance again this week .

First week of the finals and I have a big number of injuries to players , most all season for me . Talk about bad timing as I'm up against the team that finished on top I think although I did just barely beat him last time , I had all my players playing and he had injuries that time . Still I'm happy to be in the serious finals for the first time ever , usually I'm in the bottom group near the bottom of the ladder.

Please excuse the intrusion folks,
I have Nick O'Kearney in a keeper league and was just wondering how he is tracking. Do you see him getting games next year?
Cheers.

In my supercoach competition with my mates where for the past 4 seasons I haven't got into the top 8 at all and have finished bottom three every season, this season with help from here I have made it to the preliminary final in the top eight . I have a slim chance of winning into the grand final, just need luck on my side as usual. Really need the dogs to have a poor game or at least some of them .

Thanks to my helpers from here at the start of the season who explained to me how to set up a side . With out them I would still be in the bottom group.

Fingers crossed for everyone still in with a chance.

Please excuse the intrusion folks,
I have Nick O'Kearney in a keeper league and was just wondering how he is tracking. Do you see him getting games next year?
Cheers.

Sorry just saw this. If he's still on the list next year then yes! Not guaranteed unfortunately.

Racks up the touches in the VFL, hopefully that transitions to AFL.

Had my best week next week and looking like another one this week. 6/620 going ok!

Preliminary in Div 1 has Dans Dominators v Hommus and Puzzles FC v Get Fresh with Gresh.

Good luck friends!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back