Competitions 2017: St Kilda Supercoach Leagues - join a league now! Check Post #265

I lost the div2 granny by 18 points.

**** you Rocky, I brought you in over Oliver and you score two tonnes in twelve weeks and served up 67. 2e your dead to me.

congrats Jon aka The hairy man buns.
That would be me. Was a close finish.

Never won a league before. Won 3 this year.

Feel sorry for Brent though (kimtown). Rank 563 all up and knocked out in straight sets.

Fair effort by AFLOnline !

I got 881 which I was stoked about, not sure how I went in leagues
Lol thanks!

I set myself up to finish well overall, but burnt myself with trades with a couple rounds to go... it made me drop a few hundred ranks too :(

Pretty happy with the result though!

majortinkle

Premiership Player
Jul 21, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
A new year so how about a new challenge???

You may remember or have noticed that a Supercoach Keeper League kicked off a couple of seasons ago on the Saints Board. The threads for it are in the Animal Enclosure.

It is a full squad league 40 players + 4 rookies with rules that try to emulate real life in terms of a requirement to cut 3 players each year and draft kids only. Albeit there is a waiver wire pickups each week in case injuries hit or unsigned players breakout.

It is played using Supercoach scoring but with restrictions on the type of players you put out each week in your 22 - the easiest way to describe the restrictions is that you have to play at least 2 Key Defenders and 2 Key Forwards each week.

Sadly real lives have put paid to 4 of the 10 teams this off-season so we're looking for some new managers willing to commit to taking over the teams.

In no way is this something that will improve your street cred (is that still a phrase?) or improve your partners opinion of you as is demonstrated by our official rules document attached.......

3 of the 4 teams would in fact be very competitive in the league, but as one would (did) struggle I am imagining that the 4 new managers would draft squads from the available players to form their squads. I may be wrong though - it will be up to the 4 new managers.

I attach the non-retired players from the 4 teams - I dare say there are a few others in the available pool that will be relevant, but that the bulk of the teams are going to come from this list.

Given the number of managers we need we are going to open it to the Supercoach Board as well and the threads may migrate to that forum if need be.

Please let us know if you're keen.

Cheers

Attachments

• SBFFL_-_Official_Rules_v1.5.pdf
    242.5 KB · Views: 54
  • SC Keeper League Available Teams.pdf
    36.9 KB · Views: 27

Phoenix_9

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 12, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
St Kilda
Another important thing to note, is that it was a small cash entry fee this year. About $20.
Massively enjoyable competition, that I hope continues for many many more years. Even if we only get 2 replacement members, that will be enough to keep the competition alive.

Keg on legs

Cancelled
10k Posts St Kilda - Doulton Langlands Player Sponsor 2020 St Kilda - Robbie Young Player Sponsor 2019 St Kilda - Nathan Freeman Player Sponsor 2017
Oct 5, 2014
The beer fridge
AFL Club
St Kilda
Hey guys

I just created a league for saints SC fans.

League code is 982006.

First 18 in get a spot. Good luck

And Kildonan created a group where all Saints fans are welcome

Group code is 486140

majortinkle

Premiership Player
Jul 21, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
Do we have a super coach group for saints fans..would love to join..

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
In the meantime there is a 'full' (both in terms of squad size and keeper requirements) keeper league that operates out of the Saints Animal House forum using supercoach.

We've got 2 free slots left and would love some keen managers to take them up.......

Just reply to any relevant post or give me a pm......

Logan_C

Draftee
Mar 16, 2018
AFL Club
St Kilda
A new year so how about a new challenge???

You may remember or have noticed that a Supercoach Keeper League kicked off a couple of seasons ago on the Saints Board. The threads for it are in the Animal Enclosure.

It is a full squad league 40 players + 4 rookies with rules that try to emulate real life in terms of a requirement to cut 3 players each year and draft kids only. Albeit there is a waiver wire pickups each week in case injuries hit or unsigned players breakout.

It is played using Supercoach scoring but with restrictions on the type of players you put out each week in your 22 - the easiest way to describe the restrictions is that you have to play at least 2 Key Defenders and 2 Key Forwards each week.

Sadly real lives have put paid to 4 of the 10 teams this off-season so we're looking for some new managers willing to commit to taking over the teams.

In no way is this something that will improve your street cred (is that still a phrase?) or improve your partners opinion of you as is demonstrated by our official rules document attached.......

3 of the 4 teams would in fact be very competitive in the league, but as one would (did) struggle I am imagining that the 4 new managers would draft squads from the available players to form their squads. I may be wrong though - it will be up to the 4 new managers.

I attach the non-retired players from the 4 teams - I dare say there are a few others in the available pool that will be relevant, but that the bulk of the teams are going to come from this list.

Given the number of managers we need we are going to open it to the Supercoach Board as well and the threads may migrate to that forum if need be.

Please let us know if you're keen.

Cheers

Is it too late to join this league?

ERMAHGERD

Team Captain
Aug 25, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
Ive made a league and still got a few spots available
Reasonable league, quite competitive with no easy beats
457596 if you would like to join

Back