List Mgmt. 2017 Starting 22 | + Trimming the "fat"

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I know teams are hunting down any players not getting games or wanting more money but then in turn GWS seem to get a never ending list of first round draft picks that no other club could ever dream of. Does this cycle ever stop, it must one day??
Salary cap pressure will curb it. It won't diminish it though, as you say, when some of these players leave, good picks will come back in. The AFL have created a monster, and it's going to get worse before it gets better.....

Collins is now in the best 22. Showed great maturity last Friday.

Hill back to the wing.
I guess I am trying to anticipate the selection Committee and I just don't see Collins getting games ahead of fit Johnson, Dawson and A Pearce. A soon as one of those three is down he is the next in line. I might jump A Pearce but I am unsure as to RTB's intention to play three talls or add in Sutty instead.

On Hill, I almost put him on the wing but I think he actually plays better of HB and Sherridan plays well on the wing. Sherridan is deceptively quick (not as fast as Hill) and his boot is not quite Hill's but his decision making is very good and he generates good opportunities with his run. I have really appreciated his game this year and appreciate why RTB gave him so many games last year. Still it their positions were reversed I would not complain.

I guess I am trying to anticipate the selection Committee and I just don't see Collins getting games ahead of fit Johnson, Dawson and A Pearce. A soon as one of those three is down he is the next in line. I might jump A Pearce but I am unsure as to RTB's intention to play three talls or add in Sutty instead.

I think there is a good chance that, given the direction we've seen this year, Collins could very well jump ahead of Dawson as preferred FB for 2017. It may very well depend on form for the rest of this season and also pre-season next year. But given the noises the club is making about rebuilding, I think it's a good chance.

Collins FB, Pearce CHB and Johnson (if fit and un-retired) 3rd tall is my preferred set up.

I think there is a good chance that, given the direction we've seen this year, Collins could very well jump ahead of Dawson as preferred FB for 2017. It may very well depend on form for the rest of this season and also pre-season next year. But given the noises the club is making about rebuilding, I think it's a good chance.

Collins FB, Pearce CHB and Johnson (if fit and un-retired) 3rd tall is my preferred set up.
Granted it could play out that way. In another place I have posted who I think is likely to go to give us eight slots to fill. Dawson is not one. Perhaps you are correct but I think Dawson is undervalued here. His positioning and general defense is better than Johnson and as such can teach the younger more in that aspect. He cops a bit because his disposal is poor but he always takes the best of the tall's and is rarely beaten. I would think that he is down the pecking order for trade/delist status.

On Hill, I almost put him on the wing but I think he actually plays better of HB and Sherridan plays well on the wing. Sherridan is deceptively quick (not as fast as Hill) and his boot is not quite Hill's but his decision making is very good and he generates good opportunities with his run. I have really appreciated his game this year and appreciate why RTB gave him so many games last year. Still it their positions were reversed I would not complain.

I don't even have jonno in the picture any more,sadly.History now shows us that his body is done.

As for the Dawson v Collins in 2017.To me Collins has displayed he is a way more attacking key defender than Dawson.Dawson will play his final days out at Peel.

All things going well in 2017 round 1,will have Collins listed at FB and APearce at CHB IMO.

I agree with you about hilly playing off the half back flank.Hilly and crozier should be our two half back flankers with Mundy rotating with hilly.

Our two back pockets have question marks IMO

So given it is bye week I decided have a closer look at the stats for the season to date. Thought I'd start with our defenders. I've excluded Mundy, Hill and some others because they play other roles as well. Three things stood out for me when looking at this:
  1. Johnson was still clearly our best defender when he was fit (really hope he can go one more season)
  2. Collins' output is amazing and he is possibly already our 2nd best defender after Johnson (based on stats only)
  3. This season so far I think our best 6 defenders for 2017 are currently Johnson, Collins, A.Pearce, Spurr, Crozier and Hughes (based on stats only). They all have effective disposal, they make minimal mistakes, are good in the contest and can all intercept.
Disposal Efficiency -
Hughes @ 87.8% - 41 total, 20 kicks (49%)
Johnson @ 85.5% - 62 total, 46 kicks (74%)
Collins @ 84.7% - 72 total, 40 kicks(55%)
Spurr @ 81.9% - 249 total, 157 kicks (63%)
Dawson @ 81.7% - 120 total, 37 kicks (30%)
Crozier @ 77.4% - 177 total, 129 kicks (73%)
Sutcliffe @ 76.4% - 199 total, 129 kicks (65%)
Ibbotson @ 75.4% - 126 total, 81 kicks (64%)
A.Pearce @ 74.0% - 77 total, 36 kicks (47%)

Rebound 50s
Johnson 3.8 per game
Spurr 3.3 per game
Sutcliffe 3.2 per game
Ibbotson 3.1 per game
Hughes 2.9 per game
Crozier 2.9 per game
Collins 1.6 per game
A.Pearce 1.4 per game
Dawson 1.1 per game

One Percenters
Dawson 9.4 per game
Collins 7.0 per game
A.Pearce 6.8 per game
Hughes 4.7 per game
Johnson 4.5 per game
Sutcliffe 4.0 per game
Ibbotson 2.5 per game
Spurr 1.8 per game
Crozier 1.1 per game

Contested Marks
Hughes 1.7 per game
Johnson 1.3 per game
Collins 1.0 per game
Spurr 0.8 per game
Crozier 0.5 per game
Dawson 0.5 per game
A.Pearce 0.4 per game
Ibbotson 0.4 per game
Sutcliffe 0.0 per game

Marks
Johnson 7.0 per game
Spurr 6.6 per game
Collins 6.2 per game
Ibbotson 5.6 per game
Sutcliffe 5.5 per game
Crozier 5.1 per game
Hughes 4.3 per game
Dawson 3.5 per game
A.Pearce 2.5 per game

Clangers (high is bad)
Ibbotson 2.9 per game
Sutcliffe 2.5 per game
Dawson 2.5 per game
Spurr 2.2 per game
Johnson 2.0 per game
Hughes 2.0 per game
Crozier 1.8 per game
A.Pearce 1.6 per game
Collins 1.0 per game

Disposals
Spurr 17.8 per game
Crozier 16.1 per game
Ibbotson 15.8 per game
Johnson 15.5 per game
Sutcliffe 15.3 per game
Collins 14.4 per game
Hughes 13.7 per game
A.Pearce 9.6 per game
Dawson 9.2 per game

Contested Disposals
Hughes 6.0 per game
A.Pearce 5.6 per game
Collins 5.6 per game
Johnson 4.8 per game
Ibbotson 4.8 per game
Spurr 4.3 per game
Crozier 4.1 per game
Dawson 3.9 per game
Sutcliffe 3.1 per game

Some additional data for an even more complete picture:

Metres Gained - in isolation not a great stat but for defenders it's a good indication of moving the ball forward effectively
Johnson 318.6 (da man!)
Crozier 303.7
Sutcliffe 274.9
Spurr 265.0
Ibbotson 197.6
Collins 149.9
Hughes 146.0 (still needs to back himself to take the game on more)
A.Pearce 106.3
Dawson 41.5

Score Involvements - this is a good sign of being involved in good transition from defence
Crozier 4.0 (why Croz is a lock B22 imo)
Spurr 3.2 (very underrated by some)
Johnson 2.8
Hughes 2.3
Sutcliffe 2.2
Ibbotson 1.8
Collins 1.8
A.Pearce 1.9
Dawson 1.5

Intercept Possessions
Ibbotson 6.8 (he was 6.5 last year, so he's still doing this well)
Collins 6.2
Hughes 6.0
Johnson 5.5
A.Pearce 5.4
Dawson 5.2
Spurr 4.7
Sutcliffe 3.2
Crozier 2.2 (a lot of people seem to think he is an interceptor - he isn't!)

Turn Overs (high is bad)
Ibbotson 3.6 (but this is why we have been frustrated with him this year. Up from 2.7 last year)
Sutcliffe 3.2
Crozier 2.8
Spurr 2.7
Collins 2.0
Johnson 2.0
A.Pearce 1.6
Dawson 1.5
Hughes 1.0

Tackles - not sure how relevant this stat is for defenders but included anyway
Sutcliffe 3.6
Crozier 3.1
Hughes 3.0
Spurr 2.8
Collins 2.4
A.Pearce 2.1
Ibbotson 1.5
Dawson 1.5
Johnson 0.8

I've said this before but Sutcliffe is not a defender. He needs to be given a role on the wing. If we can somehow keep him in the team (I still rate him highly) and preferably on the wing with Sheridan on the other that'd be great wing positions filled. I personally reckon Sutcliffe should take D.Pearces role. What we need is someone in Sutty's position who is a tad more defensively minded and can rebound, my vote is Hughes.

Based on watching Hughes with Swans before we drafted him, I'd say the metres gained will come for him. I'd say he's been eased in to the big league (as we do) with a conservative role. Once he's "given his head" he'll be dynamic coming out of defence.

I'd say most blokes do a lot better after been given this...

Ok here is the midfielder data... Some of my thoughts:
  • Neale is clearly our best midfielder - just dominates most categories. If he could improve his kicking inside 50, kick some more goals and turn the ball over less he'd even give Fyfe a scare.
  • I don't think our midfield has enough scoreboard impact. Not enough clearances, not enough goals, not enough inside 50s, not enough score involvements. And way too many turn overs! Bennell will help but he's only party of the solution.
  • I haven't managed to pull in the pressure act numbers yet - think they'd be helpful for a full picture but might require counting game by game unless someone has them?
  • I'd be interested to compare our player against the best players playing the same role for other teams. If someone wants to suggest like for like I can pull in equiv data for side-by-side comparison?
Disposals
Neale 32.8 (12.6 kicks) @ 73.0%
Barlow 25.1 (10.7 kicks) @ 70.8%
Fyfe 23.4 (9.4 kicks) @ 71.8%
Mundy 23.1 (12.1 kicks) @ 68.8%
Hill 22.7 (15.0 kicks) @ 68.5%
D.Pearce 21.3 (14.3 kicks) @ 70.8%
Blakely 20.4 (9.4 kicks) @ 70.1%
C.Pearce 20.0 (10.3 kicks) @ 72.5%
Sheridan 18.5 (10.4 kicks) @ 76.3%
Suban 13.9 (7.9 kicks) @ 73.7%
Weller 13.9 (7.4 kicks) @ 71.8%
Tucker 13.3 (7.2 kicks) @ 72.5%
Langdon 10.8 (4.3 kicks) @ 70.8%

Contested Possessions
Neale 16.1
Fyfe 14.2
Barlow 11.7
Mundy 10.6
Blakely 9.4
Hill 7.7
C.Pearce 6.5
Suban 6.5
D.Pearce 5.9
Weller 5.1
Tucker 5.0
Langdon 4.8
Sheridan 3.7

Uncontested Possessions
Neale 16.7
Hill 15.0
D.Pearce 15.0
Fyfe 14.2
Sheridan 14.1
Mundy 13.0
C.Pearce 13.0
Barlow 12.9
Blakely 11.4
Tucker 9.5
Weller 8.7
Suban 7.8
Langdon 6.0

Clearances
Neale 6.7 (3.9 stoppages)
Fyfe 5.2 (2.2 stoppages)
Mundy 4.8 (2.8 stoppages)
Blakely 4.1 (2.4 stoppages)
Barlow 3.8 (2.6 stoppages)
Hill 3.2 (2.5 stoppages)
Tucker 2.0 (1.8 stoppages)
D.Pearce 1.9 (1.8 stoppages)
C.Pearce 1.8 (0.8 stoppages)
Suban 1.8 (1.7 stoppages)
Langdon 0.8 (0.8 stoppages)
Sheridan 0.8 (0.7 stoppages)
Weller 0.7 (0.6 stoppages)

Goals
Fyfe 1.8
Langdon 0.8
Weller 0.7
Tucker 0.5
Barlow 0.4
Neale 0.3
Suban 0.3
Mundy 0.2
Hill 0.2
Sheridan 0.2
D.Pearce 0.1
Blakely 0.0
C.Pearce 0.0

Score Involvements
Fyfe 7.8 (0.2 goal assists)
Neale 5.6 (0.2 goal assists)
Hill 5.4 (0.7 goal assists)
Weller 5.1 (0.6 goal assists)
D.Pearce 5.0 (0.4 goal assists)
Barlow 4.8 (0.5 goal assists)
Blakely 4.6 (0.1 goal assists)
C.Pearce 4.3 (0.0 goal assists)
Mundy 4.2 (0.4 goal assists)
Tucker 4.0 (0.0 goal assists)
Suban 3.4 (0.5 goal assists)
Sheridan 3.3 (0.1 goal assists)
Langdon 2.7 (0.3 goal assists)

Inside 50s
Hill 4.8
D.Pearce 4.6
Blakely 3.7
Mundy 3.3
Suban 3.1
Neale 3.1
Weller 2.9
Fyfe 2.8
Barlow 2.7
Tucker 2.3
Sheridan 1.4
C.Pearce 0.8
Langdon 0.5

Metres Gained
Hill 515.6
D.Pearce 466.0
Mundy 378.3
Neale 299.8
Suban 281.7
Blakely 278.4
Sheridan 272.1
Fyfe 271.7
Barlow 268.7
Weller 253.6
C.Pearce 250.9
Tucker 206.4
Langdon 128.7

Marks
C.Pearce 4.8 (0.3 contested)
Fyfe 4.2 (2.4 contested)
Neale 4.2 (0.4 contested)
Sheridan 4.0 (0.2 contested)
Barlow 3.6 (0.7 contested)
D.Pearce 3.5 (0.0 contested)
Mundy 3.2 (0.2 contested)
Tucker 2.8 (0.3 contested)
Hill 2.6 (0.2 contested)
Weller 2.4 (0.0 contested)
Suban 2.1 (0.0 contested)
Blakely 1.9 (0.2 contested)
Langdon 1.2 (0.3 contested)

Tackles
Barlow 6.4
Suban 5.3
Fyfe 5.2
Neale 4.3
Mundy 4.1
Hill 4.0
Blakely 3.6
Weller 3.6
Langdon 3.3
Tucker 3.2
D.Pearce 2.4
C.Pearce 2.3
Sheridan 1.5

Intercept Possessions
Neale 4.9
C.Pearce 4.3
Mundy 3.8
D.Pearce 3.4
Hill 3.3
Fyfe 3.2
Barlow 3.2
Sheridan 3.2
Weller 2.4
Suban 2.3
Blakely 2.2
Langdon 1.7
Tucker 1.5

Turn Overs (high is bad)
Hill 6.0 (3.4 clangers)
Neale 5.4 (3.4 clangers)
Barlow 4.7 (2.3 clangers)
D.Pearce 4.4 (2.4 clangers)
Mundy 4.2 (2.6 clangers)
Blakely 3.9 (1.6 clangers)
Sheridan 3.8 (2.0 clangers)
Suban 3.4 (2.7 clangers)
Fyfe 3.4 (3.4 clangers)
Weller 2.9 (2.0 clangers)
C.Pearce 2.5 (2.0 clangers)
Langdon 2.3 (1.7 clangers)
Tucker 1.8 (2.0 clangers)

Some additional data for an even more complete picture:

Score Involvements - this is a good sign of being involved in good transition from defence
Crozier 4.0 (why Croz is a lock B22 imo)
Spurr 3.2 (very underrated by some)
Johnson 2.8
Hughes 2.3
Sutcliffe 2.2
Ibbotson 1.8
Collins 1.8
A.Pearce 1.9
Dawson 1.5

Intercept Possessions
Ibbotson 6.8 (he was 6.5 last year, so he's still doing this well)
Collins 6.2
Hughes 6.0
Johnson 5.5
A.Pearce 5.4
Dawson 5.2
Spurr 4.7
Sutcliffe 3.2
Crozier 2.2 (a lot of people seem to think he is an interceptor - he isn't!)

You have to remember Crozier played like 6 or so games as a forward so his score involvements are inflated and his intercept possessions are lower then they could be for a backmen. Would like to see the numbers for him since the saints game if you have them, I reckon most would be more favourable to him (except probably score involvements)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You have to remember Crozier played like 6 or so games as a forward so his score involvements are inflated and his intercept possessions are lower then they could be for a backmen. Would like to see the numbers for him since the saints game if you have them, I reckon most would be more favourable to him (except probably score involvements)
Nah I'd already checked that. From St Kilda game onward - 4 score involvements per game (the same), 3.2 intercept possessions per game (still the lowest of all of our defenders - he's not an interceptor)

ITT a bunch of Taberner haters replace Taberner in their best 22 with a random list of tall forwards who don't play for us.
As soon as Pav goes Tabs will stand up and be counted.Too many players dance around champions and are fearfull of getting in the way.Uber will be a really good player next year as will Hughes,Collins and Langdon.Players to go are Sos,mazung.Clarke.Clancy Pearce Debor Deluca

As soon as Pav goes Tabs will stand up and be counted.Too many players dance around champions and are fearfull of getting in the way.Uber will be a really good player next year as will Hughes,Collins and Langdon.Players to go are Sos,mazung.Clarke.Clancy Pearce Debor Deluca
Pav leads at ball he shouldn't too, far too used to being all we have.

I haven't quoted wayToGo_ post because it is so long but thorough.
I know this wasn't the point you were tying to make but a player who cops an unbelievable amount of s**t on this forum, Danyle Pearce, is rated in the top 10 in every category listed including 10th least changers.
I think some of the criticism is warranted (eg too many turn overs - he's not alone) but you have to smile when people suggest Langdon would be better than Danyle. One of my unfortunate findings from comparing stats this way was realising why Langdon wasn't in the B22 atm. He has been great at getting on the end of a chain to score a goal but needs to do more work around the ground to justify his spot - like Danyle does. He's young and I hope he gets a chance but he has a fair way to go based on those stats this season.

I think some of the criticism is warranted (eg too many turn overs - he's not alone) but you have to smile when people suggest Langdon would be better than Danyle. One of my unfortunate findings from comparing stats this way was realising why Langdon wasn't in the B22 atm. He has been great at getting on the end of a chain to score a goal but needs to do more work around the ground to justify his spot - like Danyle does. He's young and I hope he gets a chance but he has a fair way to go based on those stats this season.

Good point but still, in respect to turnovers, Hill, Neale and Barlow have more than DP. Don't want to turn this into a Danyle thread but, like I said it is bizarre the s**t he gets when you look at the categories you have collated.

Good point but still, in respect to turnovers, Hill, Neale and Barlow have more than DP. Don't want to turn this into a Danyle thread but, like I said it is bizarre the s**t he gets when you look at the categories you have collated.
I think it is relevant to the topic ;) Yeah I think Hill and Danyle both have some issues with effectiveness of their disposal inside 50 and turn overs (as predominantly outside players it shouldn't be that high). When Suban is delivering better inside 50 than these two, I think they are both below their best. Neale and Barlow are both inside mids so I'd take them out of this equation. Hill plays inside a bit as well so maybe gets a bit of leniency because of that. I strongly believe if both Danyle and Hill could sharpen up their delivery inside 50 we'd see a big impact on the scoreboard. The rest of their games looks pretty solid imo and both are clearly B22 regardless.

I think Hill has been Bog ordinary.

And the reason is he's turning the ball over with a heap of uncontested possession.
Pearce is the same. 5 contested possessions/15 uncontested possessions.

Too many turnovers with the ball in an uncontested situation

I think Hill has been Bog ordinary.

And the reason is he's turning the ball over with a heap of uncontested possession.
Pearce is the same. 5 contested possessions/15 uncontested possessions.

Too many turnovers with the ball in an uncontested situation
I actually think you are being overly harsh on both. Whether it as uncontested situation or not a player forward of the ball still has to get free for either D.Pearce or Hill to kick to for an effective disposal to occur and we have very few players playing forward of centre who do that in season 2016. These statistics prove yet again (in the thread) the degree of criticism that D.Pearce receives compared to other players is beyond, beyond absurd.

Last edited:
Like Pav in space on the right forward flank at Etihad when he missed him by half a pitch and it ended up fumbled over the boundary instead of a clean mark just outside fifty?

Or missing the entire scoring zone shooting from just inside fifty?
Yep two examples that are true, but in my opinion there are a ton more exceptions than examples of terrible disposal by either D.Pearce or Hill.

Ok here is the midfielder data... Some of my thoughts:
  • Neale is clearly our best midfielder - just dominates most categories. If he could improve his kicking inside 50, kick some more goals and turn the ball over less he'd even give Fyfe a scare.
  • I don't think our midfield has enough scoreboard impact. Not enough clearances, not enough goals, not enough inside 50s, not enough score involvements. And way too many turn overs! Bennell will help but he's only party of the solution.
  • I haven't managed to pull in the pressure act numbers yet - think they'd be helpful for a full picture but might require counting game by game unless someone has them?
  • I'd be interested to compare our player against the best players playing the same role for other teams. If someone wants to suggest like for like I can pull in equiv data for side-by-side comparison?
Disposals
Neale 32.8 (12.6 kicks) @ 73.0%
Barlow 25.1 (10.7 kicks) @ 70.8%
Fyfe 23.4 (9.4 kicks) @ 71.8%
Mundy 23.1 (12.1 kicks) @ 68.8%
Hill 22.7 (15.0 kicks) @ 68.5%
D.Pearce 21.3 (14.3 kicks) @ 70.8%
Blakely 20.4 (9.4 kicks) @ 70.1%
C.Pearce 20.0 (10.3 kicks) @ 72.5%
Sheridan 18.5 (10.4 kicks) @ 76.3%
Suban 13.9 (7.9 kicks) @ 73.7%
Weller 13.9 (7.4 kicks) @ 71.8%
Tucker 13.3 (7.2 kicks) @ 72.5%
Langdon 10.8 (4.3 kicks) @ 70.8%

Contested Possessions
Neale 16.1
Fyfe 14.2
Barlow 11.7
Mundy 10.6
Blakely 9.4
Hill 7.7
C.Pearce 6.5
Suban 6.5
D.Pearce 5.9
Weller 5.1
Tucker 5.0
Langdon 4.8
Sheridan 3.7

Uncontested Possessions
Neale 16.7
Hill 15.0
D.Pearce 15.0
Fyfe 14.2
Sheridan 14.1
Mundy 13.0
C.Pearce 13.0
Barlow 12.9
Blakely 11.4
Tucker 9.5
Weller 8.7
Suban 7.8
Langdon 6.0

Clearances
Neale 6.7 (3.9 stoppages)
Fyfe 5.2 (2.2 stoppages)
Mundy 4.8 (2.8 stoppages)
Blakely 4.1 (2.4 stoppages)
Barlow 3.8 (2.6 stoppages)
Hill 3.2 (2.5 stoppages)
Tucker 2.0 (1.8 stoppages)
D.Pearce 1.9 (1.8 stoppages)
C.Pearce 1.8 (0.8 stoppages)
Suban 1.8 (1.7 stoppages)
Langdon 0.8 (0.8 stoppages)
Sheridan 0.8 (0.7 stoppages)
Weller 0.7 (0.6 stoppages)

Goals
Fyfe 1.8
Langdon 0.8
Weller 0.7
Tucker 0.5
Barlow 0.4
Neale 0.3
Suban 0.3
Mundy 0.2
Hill 0.2
Sheridan 0.2
D.Pearce 0.1
Blakely 0.0
C.Pearce 0.0

Score Involvements
Fyfe 7.8 (0.2 goal assists)
Neale 5.6 (0.2 goal assists)
Hill 5.4 (0.7 goal assists)
Weller 5.1 (0.6 goal assists)
D.Pearce 5.0 (0.4 goal assists)
Barlow 4.8 (0.5 goal assists)
Blakely 4.6 (0.1 goal assists)
C.Pearce 4.3 (0.0 goal assists)
Mundy 4.2 (0.4 goal assists)
Tucker 4.0 (0.0 goal assists)
Suban 3.4 (0.5 goal assists)
Sheridan 3.3 (0.1 goal assists)
Langdon 2.7 (0.3 goal assists)

Inside 50s
Hill 4.8
D.Pearce 4.6
Blakely 3.7
Mundy 3.3
Suban 3.1
Neale 3.1
Weller 2.9
Fyfe 2.8
Barlow 2.7
Tucker 2.3
Sheridan 1.4
C.Pearce 0.8
Langdon 0.5

Metres Gained
Hill 515.6
D.Pearce 466.0
Mundy 378.3
Neale 299.8
Suban 281.7
Blakely 278.4
Sheridan 272.1
Fyfe 271.7
Barlow 268.7
Weller 253.6
C.Pearce 250.9
Tucker 206.4
Langdon 128.7

Marks
C.Pearce 4.8 (0.3 contested)
Fyfe 4.2 (2.4 contested)
Neale 4.2 (0.4 contested)
Sheridan 4.0 (0.2 contested)
Barlow 3.6 (0.7 contested)
D.Pearce 3.5 (0.0 contested)
Mundy 3.2 (0.2 contested)
Tucker 2.8 (0.3 contested)
Hill 2.6 (0.2 contested)
Weller 2.4 (0.0 contested)
Suban 2.1 (0.0 contested)
Blakely 1.9 (0.2 contested)
Langdon 1.2 (0.3 contested)

Tackles
Barlow 6.4
Suban 5.3
Fyfe 5.2
Neale 4.3
Mundy 4.1
Hill 4.0
Blakely 3.6
Weller 3.6
Langdon 3.3
Tucker 3.2
D.Pearce 2.4
C.Pearce 2.3
Sheridan 1.5

Intercept Possessions
Neale 4.9
C.Pearce 4.3
Mundy 3.8
D.Pearce 3.4
Hill 3.3
Fyfe 3.2
Barlow 3.2
Sheridan 3.2
Weller 2.4
Suban 2.3
Blakely 2.2
Langdon 1.7
Tucker 1.5

Turn Overs (high is bad)
Hill 6.0 (3.4 clangers)
Neale 5.4 (3.4 clangers)
Barlow 4.7 (2.3 clangers)
D.Pearce 4.4 (2.4 clangers)
Mundy 4.2 (2.6 clangers)
Blakely 3.9 (1.6 clangers)
Sheridan 3.8 (2.0 clangers)
Suban 3.4 (2.7 clangers)
Fyfe 3.4 (3.4 clangers)
Weller 2.9 (2.0 clangers)
C.Pearce 2.5 (2.0 clangers)
Langdon 2.3 (1.7 clangers)
Tucker 1.8 (2.0 clangers)
Again why sps is priority 1, with bennell fyfe neale hill and blakely. Completely different dynamic of outside, inside and line breaking

Remove this Banner Ad

Back