Preview 2017 Summer of Tennis/Aus Open.

Remove this Banner Ad

Kerber also lost in Sydney to another nineteen year old Russian. Big fan of Kerber after winning the Aus Open last year and some amazing tennis she played there.

But abit rusty so far hope she comes good at the Open and wins it.

This Georgian player on 7two right now reminds me of the kid in school who would do karate in the playground (didn't know karate) and would get lots of anger out in PE.
Just smashing it every time it comes close for very little benefit.

Tomic just got rolled by Goffin in 54 minutes. Looked like he could barely move and like he didn't give a s**t.

Tomic just got rolled by Goffin in 54 minutes. Looked like he could barely move and like he didn't give a s**t.

He and NK are cats. I actually don't give a toss about what they say, hell some of it is entertaining.

But their complete self overrating coupled with general lack of heart is incredible. Someone needs to draw them a disgram explaining all of the other blokes in slams generally have talent too. Especially the ones who reach finals.

He and NK are cats. I actually don't give a toss about what they say, hell some of it is entertaining.

But their complete self overrating coupled with general lack of heart is incredible. Someone needs to draw them a disgram explaining all of the other blokes in slams generally have talent too. Especially the ones who reach finals.

I see that Nick has already foreshadowed his imminent AO implosion by pulling out this week with a knee injury.

Hope he retires to pursue his true love of basketball and shows us how he believes he can make the NBA.

Having said that, would like to see Gangsta Nick trash talk DeMarcus Cousins' girlfriend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aussie born plays for G.B Konta blew Radwanska of the court in the womens final in Sydney.
Cue embarrassing commentators claiming kind of Australian victory. Sam Smith stomped on that immediately - "you didn't want her back then".

Thanks 7 for showing so many s**t truck Aussies playing s**t players instead of actual decent games.

The 50 weeks of general consensus that Tomic and Kyrgios are the world's biggest bell-ends are over. Now it's the two weeks* of them doing the nation proud and "leading the Aussie charge" against all those unseemly types we don't like (tennis players who chose not to be born in Australia and/or those who were born in Australia and chose to play tennis but not so well).

* Not really two weeks - more like half a week, one week tops, until they lose and we hate them again for being born in Australia and not winning s**t....and for being the world's biggest bell-ends.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back