Preview 2017 Summer of Tennis/Aus Open.

Remove this Banner Ad

Agree, she lost me after threatening the umpire in the US open years ago. All that said I don't get into tennis that much due to not being able to relate to most of the players.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ditto.

I only like ones in my wage bracket of $23 million bracket

Hopefully rafa and Roger put on a display tonight. Bit worried that they won't have much left after a couple of fairly long fortnights for two blokes who are returning from injury

Brad Gilbert was a guest on ABC's "Outsiders" this morning and whilst discussing tonight's Fed v Rafa final he said "This will be the highest rating tennis match in history, with more eyes able to see it via multiple media platforms and interest levels at an all time high worldwide due to the combatants, on the back of a long era of Murray/Djokovic Grand Slam domination."

Big call! I can see his logic though.

Brad Gilbert was a guest on ABC's "Outsiders" this morning and whilst discussing tonight's Fed v Rafa final he said "This will be the highest rating tennis match in history, with more eyes able to see it via multiple media platforms and interest levels at an all time high worldwide due to the combatants, on the back of a long era of Murray/Djokovic Grand Slam domination."

Big call! I can see his logic though.

Same will happen when Nmfc make this year's GF.

Gilbert needs to calm the * down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In what early looked like being a 'who's gonna survive at the end' with the top two seeds being bundled out before the 4th round, it's been a memorable AO this year no doubt. I saw Gibbs (Carlton), Gary Pert (Fitz/Coll), AFL CEO Gilligan, Benny Gale amongst the packed house at the final yesterday. Atmosphere was electric. The weather was a peachy summers special.

The funniest story was hearing about Pat Cash being questioned about his fitness by lockeroom security after his legends game and he blew up!! :D:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back