Super Rugby 2017 Super Rugby discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Went to my first game of Super Rugby last night. I was actually surprised at how poor some of the handling/skill errors were by the Rebels. Having said that, I thought the Blues were an impressive outfit. I haven't followed the fortunes of the Super Rugby clubs for a while, are the Blues anticipated to be up there this year?

Went to my first game of Super Rugby last night. I was actually surprised at how poor some of the handling/skill errors were by the Rebels. Having said that, I thought the Blues were an impressive outfit. I haven't followed the fortunes of the Super Rugby clubs for a while, are the Blues anticipated to be up there this year?

Blues are a good side but it is hard to tell how much of it was the Blues being good or the Rebels being terrible...

I think the Rebels should move heaven and earth to get Beale back. Play him at 15 and put Debreczeni at 10, then we could have 9 Sirzaker, 10 Debreczeni, 11 English, 12 Hodge, 13 Inman, 14 Naivalu and 15 Beale

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finally we get a win on the board, wasn't pretty though. Really think we will struggle this season

Team with a losing record making the finals ahead of a team with twice as many wins would be a bad look.

Routed the Jaguares in Argentina to pretty much sew up the conference once again.
Really can't see us troubling anyone in the finals though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back