Super Rugby 2017 Super Rugby discussion

Blackout

All Australian
Apr 1, 2009
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Sydney
Went to my first game of Super Rugby last night. I was actually surprised at how poor some of the handling/skill errors were by the Rebels. Having said that, I thought the Blues were an impressive outfit. I haven't followed the fortunes of the Super Rugby clubs for a while, are the Blues anticipated to be up there this year?

Bobby P

All Australian
Jul 6, 2011
Canberra
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
WHU Dallas Swansea Raiders Brumbies
Went to my first game of Super Rugby last night. I was actually surprised at how poor some of the handling/skill errors were by the Rebels. Having said that, I thought the Blues were an impressive outfit. I haven't followed the fortunes of the Super Rugby clubs for a while, are the Blues anticipated to be up there this year?

Blues are a good side but it is hard to tell how much of it was the Blues being good or the Rebels being terrible...

Seedsfan

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 10, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
I think the Rebels should move heaven and earth to get Beale back. Play him at 15 and put Debreczeni at 10, then we could have 9 Sirzaker, 10 Debreczeni, 11 English, 12 Hodge, 13 Inman, 14 Naivalu and 15 Beale

Great8

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Manchester United, Juventus,
Finally we get a win on the board, wasn't pretty though. Really think we will struggle this season

Bomberboyokay

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Team with a losing record making the finals ahead of a team with twice as many wins would be a bad look.

Great8

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Manchester United, Juventus,
Routed the Jaguares in Argentina to pretty much sew up the conference once again.
Really can't see us troubling anyone in the finals though

Back