Competitions 2017 Supercoach / Dream Team etc

Remove this Banner Ad

He's training with the mids this preseason.
Interesting, do you see that happening throughout the season? You already have a very very good midfield in Gray, Wines, Ebert, Hartlett, Boak, is there really room for Wingard. However I suppose having White and Neade back could push Wingard up the ground.

Interesting, do you see that happening throughout the season? You already have a very very good midfield in Gray, Wines, Ebert, Hartlett, Boak, is there really room for Wingard. However I suppose having White and Neade back could push Wingard up the ground.
Would have seen that happening last season but Wingard was forced to stay closer to goal on a lot of occasions. If injuries stay away (to the team, not necessarily to him) he'll be primarily a forward-playing midfielder.

Hey guys what kind of role did Robbie Gray play last season? 70-30 Mid-fwd?

Is he likely to receive more midfield minutes than last year with players like White coming back?

Lads, talk to me about Jasper.

How will he go with Hartlett and Broadbent all trying to distribute off half back? Will he be forced to defend more?

Coming off almost 23 touches a game last season, can he go bigger and better?

Hey guys what kind of role did Robbie Gray play last season? 70-30 Mid-fwd?

Is he likely to receive more midfield minutes than last year with players like White coming back?
White is a winger, so won't affect Robbie. He was more midfield last year, but word is he will be given more forward time, and Wingard more midfield time this year

Hearing them talk about Port triggers me hard. For some reason they seem to think the black team last night was the second string players. #bantz
I noticed that mix up between the Probables and the Possibles too. Maybe whoever wrote it just doesn't have a very good grasp of grammar and thinks possible trumps probable.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think our guys have some good value after a down year and expect in general to be better so should see that in the fantasy games.

I think the below are worth looking at:
Hartlett - as a defender think he is well priced, especially in the draft type leagues
Wingard - Had a down year, good value under 500K
Eddie - a good rookie option if he gets named
Ryder - good value for his price

Think our guys have some good value after a down year and expect in general to be better so should see that in the fantasy games.

I think the below are worth looking at:
Hartlett - as a defender think he is well priced, especially in the draft type leagues
Wingard - Had a down year, good value under 500K
Eddie - a good rookie option if he gets named
Ryder - good value for his price

They are all in my team atm.

Will Brodie looking good in the first quarter against Essendon with 7 disposals, 3 tackles, 2 goals and 46 fantasy points.
Prices are :
Supercoach Price: $175,800
AFL Fantasy Price: $234,000
Brodie was taken at 9 in the draft so even if we had held onto our earlier pick we would not have got him, our first selection would not have been till 10 or 11.
David Swallow who was touted as a cheap pick-up is not doing so well with 7 points at 1/4 time.

Hi Guys

I am organizing a SC league with one person representing each AFL club. Port Adelaide is one of four teams that is not represented yet. It's free to join, and prizes are awarded to the minor premier and overall winner. Get on board for some fun and banter. Quote this post or inbox me for an invite code. I will edit this post when the spot is filled.

Hey people.. in an ultimate footy league with category scoring... will Trengove still play second ruck this year? Or will he be used more as a defender? Just need someone who will get 5-10 hit outs a game anymore is a bonus.

Hey people.. in an ultimate footy league with category scoring... will Trengove still play second ruck this year? Or will he be used more as a defender? Just need someone who will get 5-10 hit outs a game anymore is a bonus.
At this stage, mark him down as second ruck IMO. In the JLT games to date, they have had both Ryder & Lobbe in the same side to give them opportunity to plead their case. This WONT happen once the H&A games start. Also might see Dixon do some rucking as well.

Lads, talk to me about Jasper.
How will he go with Hartlett and Broadbent all trying to distribute off half back? Will he be forced to defend more?
Coming off almost 23 touches a game last season, can he go bigger and better?

After he pinged his hamstring in the JLT game against Richmond he may not be starting for a few rounds. Hopefully he'd only miss 1-2 rounds of the H&A but you can never tell and he could be out for more.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back