Competitions 2017 Supercoach & Dream Team Questions

Remove this Banner Ad

MagpieKat

Team Captain
Aug 28, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
First thread l've started on bf, hope it's ok?

For Coll and opp supporters alike, ask your fantasy football related questions here :)

I'll start off....thinking of Jackson Ramsay as a mid price POD, yay or nay and reasons?

Mods- would you be able to close and unsticky 2016 thread, move this years posts in that thread to this new thread and sticky this thread? Thanks in advance!

Hello

What role do you see Will Hoskin-Elliott doing as he is 230,000 Fwd in AF

Thank you for taking time to answer my question.

HFF l would think, though feeling is that he'll have to earn his spot in best 22. Showed a glimpse of what he can do in JLT 1 and if he goes well in next two JLT's, l think he will. Question then becomes, can he cement his spot?

Hello

What role do you see Will Hoskin-Elliott doing as he is 230,000 Fwd in AF

Thank you for taking time to answer my question.
Others may disagree, but I don't see the value in WHE in fantasy. Like him as an addition to the 'Pies lineup, but don't see him making more than ~100k in DT or SC. Hope I am wrong and he dominates, but think you can expect a lot of scores around 60 if you take him.

Others may disagree, but I don't see the value in WHE in fantasy. Like him as an addition to the 'Pies lineup, but don't see him making more than ~100k in DT or SC. Hope I am wrong and he dominates, but think you can expect a lot of scores around 60 if you take him.
Yep agree, even if he is consistent best 22, fantasy wise, l dont think he'll be a high scorer. Better scoring and $$ making potential in rookies.

Hi Mods, can this thread be stickied instead of the 2016 questions thread? Thank you!

Keeffe? role and JS?
Who let you in here?:D

General consensus is he won't be lining up round 1.

When/if he does I don't think anyone is sure anyway. Has been doing some ruck work in PS & a fair bit with the fwds.
A lot including myself think he's only really suited to KPD. I'd back Scharenberg, if he plays to outscore him for the same price.

Hope I've cleared things up for you.:p

G'day guys, just a bit of info on Adams please... Has he had an injury-free pre-season? Looking to lock him in for SC but he has always been an injury waiting to happen kinda player. Thanks :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back