2017 Supercoach / DreamTeam / Fantasy questions

Remove this Banner Ad

Marchbank or Plowman. Plowman or Marchbank. It's a doozy.

I'm in a draft league and have had this trade offered to me. I am at a loss trying to split the two even after watching a couple of Blues games.

Going on the first month Plowman has the superior efficiency but Marchbank has more tackles. Marks and disposals are near identical.

You guys know them both, who would you take as a defender for the rest of the year? Leaning towards Lachie due to being a couple of year older but really I'm sumped.

Cheers

Marchbank will be relying on intercept marks to get decent scores, while Plowman does a bit more rebounding. Plowman for me, as he's a more versatile player who can change positions if he's having an off day, Marchy more likely to be given a shut down role.

Ok ahaha let me rephrase this.

Is either likely to get dropped in the upcoming weeks assuming the same level of performance.
Sorry i couldn't help myself lol. Fisher is too early to jump on unless you have to. wait one more week.
Williamson could go well, but only one game away from being dropped.
Personally I am not touching williamson and waiting until fisher is on the bubble

Sorry i couldn't help myself lol. Fisher is too early to jump on unless you have to. wait one more week.
Williamson could go well, but only one game away from being dropped.
Personally I am not touching williamson and waiting until fisher is on the bubble
Any update on Fisher after his second game? He looked like he went OK on Friday but will he stay in the team?

Hey guys, best of luck this week.

Just wondering, does this mean Murph is alright? I jumped on him at the start of the year with my SC team and was depressed after I heard about his injury thinking I'd need to trade him out. Should I keep him in then or will be a late withdrawal?

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys, best of luck this week.

Just wondering, does this mean Murph is alright? I jumped on him at the start of the year with my SC team and was depressed after I heard about his injury thinking I'd need to trade him out. Should I keep him in then or will be a late withdrawal?

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
Should be good to go, although it appears Cuningham has been named as an emergency just in case.

Any update on Fisher after his second game? He looked like he went OK on Friday but will he stay in the team?

Kept his spot in the side for this week.

He'll be rested at stages throughout the year, but I'd expect to see him feature quite regularly at AFL level this year.

Same as can be said for most of our young players, really. We'll be seeing plenty of all of them.

What's happening with Sam Kerridge?

Is he just no longer in the primary rotation or just horridly out of form?

If it's the first case, could he get a more midfield-centric role in the upcoming weeks?

What's happening with Sam Kerridge?

Is he just no longer in the primary rotation or just horridly out of form?

If it's the first case, could he get a more midfield-centric role in the upcoming weeks?
Solid VFL form, but disposal has always been an issue. On the peripheral, but others likely to get a call up before him. Probably more injury protection these days.

Any chance of seeing Polson and Fisher again? Or should I trade?

Fisher had a minor hammy strain - was touch and go for this week but we opted to give him time. Reckon he'll be straight back in as soon as he's fit (one week, maybe two if we're ultra-cautious) as he does all the right team things (tackling, chasing, positioning etc.) and uses the ball well when he gets it.

Polson I think will be a while off yet. He'll probably get another run at some point, but not sure he'll get the run of 5-6 games minimum that you need for him to generate some cash. That being said, I'd only trade him out if there's an absolute must-have cash cow that you need to jump on, as you're not making any money at all on trading him out.

Fisher had a minor hammy strain - was touch and go for this week but we opted to give him time. Reckon he'll be straight back in as soon as he's fit (one week, maybe two if we're ultra-cautious) as he does all the right team things (tackling, chasing, positioning etc.) and uses the ball well when he gets it.

Polson I think will be a while off yet. He'll probably get another run at some point, but not sure he'll get the run of 5-6 games minimum that you need for him to generate some cash. That being said, I'd only trade him out if there's an absolute must-have cash cow that you need to jump on, as you're not making any money at all on trading him out.

Thanks mate! Will hold Fisher, then :) May have to look at moving Polson on, as I hate having a dead spot on the bench.

Speedy Jarrod Pickett: any chance of breaking back into the team, and getting more than 10 disposals? Exciting player to watch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back