2017 SuperCoach/DT/fantasy thread. Questions here! aka Rocky was tagging tonight, role may continue

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi guys I come in peace. Just wanting to know what's happening with Barrett and if he'll get up and play?

I think he was emergency last week and travelled to Melbourne, while the reserves played on the Gold Coast. Not sure if he'll be selected.

Hi guys I come in peace. Just wanting to know what's happening with Barrett and if he'll get up and play?

I'd be trading him from your supercoach team if you need instant cash generation or an M8

Sooo, Fitzroy is my second favorite team. Always thought Ironmonger was a WWE wrestler. Loved watching them play. Anyhow, question to you knowledgeable peeps. What has happened to Barrett. Is he hurt. Any chance of returning soon. Thanks in advance and here's hoping you smash port.

What's happening with Barrett?

Sooo, Fitzroy is my second favorite team. Always thought Ironmonger was a WWE wrestler. Loved watching them play. Anyhow, question to you knowledgeable peeps. What has happened to Barrett. Is he hurt. Any chance of returning soon. Thanks in advance and here's hoping you smash port.

I think we generally perceive him to be in the mix. Trouble for him is that Keays has mostly been filling a similar role, and had a good game after coming in late last week. So you'd figure Keays has that spot stitched up for this week. And we've got a bye in the NEAFL, so he can't even make a case for round 7.

Is Archie Smith likely to get a look in soon?

Archie's been marvellous in the NEAFL. But the rule changes this year have seen a heavy trend against second rucks. I wouldn't be terribly surprised if we gave Stef a breather at some point, but probably later in the year.

what are peoples thoughts on Hipwood as a fantasy player for the long term (keepers league)

KPF, three to four years of peak, I'd pass....

Even if you look at forwards who get up the ground more, very few of them are really fantasy relevant (guys like Roo, Buddy). Even JB was very uneven, and at his best, barely fantasy relevant.

Hey Gents

Any chance of my boy Paparone this week? Can't find the NEAFL scores from weekend. Hoping he got leather poisoning again

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Gents

Any chance of my boy Paparone this week? Can't find the NEAFL scores from weekend. Hoping he got leather poisoning again
Reserves had a bye.

With the way the seniors performed, he's probably some sort of chance.

Hey guys

Do the Brisbane fans think Berry could be a decent supercoach pick? I noticed his time on ground was high and he had some centre clearances on the weekend.

YESSSSS I beat dlanod in supercoach. Achievement unlocked.

tumblr_mzojysgy6v1st18yzo1_500.gif

Is Beams still tracking ok to be back next week?

Injury was said to be at least 2 weeks.

That's all anyone knows at the moment. Wouldn't bank on him returning against Adelaide.

Good luck this weekend.

Guesses of Berry's JS?

Thinking about him in SC as someone who will play most games and average 60 from here on.

Pretty safe. He might get rested but given they persisted with him when he wasn't getting the ball I think he'll be in for most of the year.

Hi All,

Is it worth trading out Mills for Paparone for DT? Or should I just stick with Mills?

My concern is JOb Security.

Also, any news on Cutler's hammy?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back