2017 SuperCoach/DT/fantasy thread. Questions here! aka Rocky was tagging tonight, role may continue

Remove this Banner Ad

How's Alex Witherden travelling in the NEAFL?
Close to a game? 117K mid-def for a boy of his talent is needed on my team.

has been playing well, but its hard to get a gauge on whether he'll come in soon. Gut tells me that he'll get a chance at some point. Whether it will be in time to be that cashcow we all need is hard to tell.

has been playing well, but its hard to get a gauge on whether he'll come in soon. Gut tells me that he'll get a chance at some point. Whether it will be in time to be that cashcow we all need is hard to tell.
Thanks for getting back to me.
He will be a trade to free up cash for Stewart (def) or Fisher (mid), more so than a cashcow

I too hope Witherden gets a game

Nick Robertson's numbers suggest he is playing a different role post the bye

Is that true/subject you continue

Wonder how you boys see Cameron fitting in dreamteam wise if he does get a trade to the Lions? Any chance of going crazy like B.Hill?

Cheers

Zorko seemed to play a lot across half-forward last week - is that likely to continue or can we expect him to go back to a more midfield role?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rocky scored well last week but still only had 24 possessions. Do you guys think he's over his issues and is worth getting in for SC?

I traded him out 3 weeks ago for less than he's worth now!

Hi Lions. In a cash league SC GF this week. Was there some doubt around Zorko? Was looking at putting the VC on him agianst the Roos. Is he ok?

Hope you avoid the spoon have money on the Roos for that. ;)

Hi Lions. In a cash league SC GF this week. Was there some doubt around Zorko? Was looking at putting the VC on him agianst the Roos. Is he ok?

Hope you avoid the spoon have money on the Roos for that. ;)

I hope not. bit fo talk about him being in hospital with a hand injury the other night but there's pics of him at this mornings captains run so who knows at this stage

Remove this Banner Ad

Back