MVP 2017 Syd Barker Medalist - Shaun Higgins

Remove this Banner Ad

It's worth noting that Higgins won by 6 votes, and he got 8 more than Ben C in round 23.

Too short; didn't read: the winner was decided by the votes in the last game.

the boards B&F was also decided by the votes in the last round. Different outcome but its interesting to see just how close everyone seemed to think it was between the top 3 players.

I might be biased but I thought Brown was clearly our standout performer this year.

To kick so many goals in an ordinary/poor team was a fantastic effort.

Higgins and Cunners were very good, I wouldn't say great though. Taz also was off his very best.

Contrats to Higgo regardless though, been a great pick up and sets a great example :thumbsu:
Couldnt agree more mate

I actually spotted Shaun yesterday morning having a coffee and what looked like a meeting with three businessmen in the restaurant inside Le Meridien Hotel in town. Could have been sponsors or business partners. Either way, Shaun was holding court as I walked by. Good to see one of our leaders having his life together and not eagerly nicking off to SE Asia to shave a GT stripe down the guts of his coiffure and step out for a local footy side half cut. Quality bloke is our Syd winner.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back