Prediction 2017..Syd Barker Top 10

Remove this Banner Ad

So who is leading from the Leader (1) down to 10th?

SgUxs7dewrHmZI8TgtV9Z3tQAp0sNU9amka8AemCrFH4EN48xqsQXauISpOqW1F_5yzCpVoF=w349-h241-nc

1. Tarrant
2. Higgins
3. Cunnington

Daylight

4. Gibson
5. Turner
6. McDonald
7. Thompson
8. Williams
9. Brown
10. Dumont

I am really surprised everyone has Cunnington up so high. To me he is not nearly as effective as the year he won it. Been running up and down in the one spot for the last few weeks
For me its Tarrant by a country mile, I reckon he would be so far in front by now catching him would be almost impossible with Higgins second, the rest are a raffle

1. Tarrant
2. Williams
3. Higgins
4. Brown
5. Cunnington
6. Turner
7. McDonald
8. McMillan
9. Thompson
10. Gibson
11. Ziebell
12. Hanen
13. Goldstein
14. Hrovat
15. Mullett
16. Garner
17. Wood
18. Clarke
19. Atley
20. EVW

I am really surprised everyone has Cunnington up so high. To me he is not nearly as effective as the year he won it. Been running up and down in the one spot for the last few weeks
For me its Tarrant by a country mile, I reckon he would be so far in front by now catching him would be almost impossible with Higgins second, the rest are a raffle
Dido

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This sort of exercise for mine only serves to exaggerate how average we've been. Its Taz then forget the rest.

Lets hope that in 12 months the exercise is more challenging and not just Kelly / Taz and forget the rest.

Some inconsistent games by cunners, but what I have noticed is when he is missing in games we get walked over, when he's winning clearances we are winning.
So important . Unfortunate we don't have anyone putting their hand up when he's going through a purple patch.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

1. Tarrant
2. Williams
3. Higgins
4. McDonald
5. Brown
6. Gibson
7. Cunnington
8. Turner
9. Ziebell
10. Goldstein

Until three weeks ago when he was injured against Melbourne he was playing very well. Since then he has been a lot quieter.

Some inconsistent games by cunners, but what I have noticed is when he is missing in games we get walked over, when he's winning clearances we are winning.
So important . Unfortunate we don't have anyone putting their hand up when he's going through a purple patch.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

He seems to be playing a lone hand in the middle at times. The only other mid i think has stood up consistently this year has been LMac. Higgo has had his moments too if you consider him a mid fielder. Dumont seems to have gone off the ball a bit since earlier in the season. Clarke ... dunno. SEems to be finding a bit of it lately and was good against Richmond at times.

But that leaves the gorilla in the room.

Captain Jack.

He is the only player who I could see covering for Cunnington when Cunnington is struggling. So far he hasn't done enough.

Our backline will be prominent in the Syd I reckon. Taz obviously gets support and has played well this year but he isn't doing as well in the board's voting as in this thread.

Why is that?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back