Oppo Camp 2017 Sydney Fantasy/SC/DT questions

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys, I was just wondering how Hannebury's pre season has been? Deciding whether to pick him in AFL Fantasy. Any mishaps with the injury from the GF?

House crumbled to the ground

Robbie Fox guys. Any chance for best 22? now Heeney is out (I assume) very sad too incidentally, will he be a smokey for best 22?
Thanks and have a great week.
no chance of best 22. might get some games though

Haha, That's if our entire list isn't on the LTI!!!

He might get a few games early with Rohan, Papley, Heeney out and the need to replace McGlynn from last year.

Has looked ok so far, but I wouldn't pick him in supercoach/rdt

On Nexus 6P using BigFooty.com mobile app

Haha, That's if our entire list isn't on the LTI!!!

He might get a few games early with Rohan, Papley, Heeney out and the need to replace McGlynn from last year.

Has looked ok so far, but I wouldn't pick him in supercoach/rdt

On Nexus 6P using BigFooty.com mobile app
Thanks for your time folks. It is appreciated.

Hello everyone,

I have a question regarding Darcy Cameron and whether he'll play or not.

I'm of the opinion that Longmire rates him ahead of Sinclair and that he'll rotate through the ruck with Naismith in order to give Tippet more time up forward, regardless of whether Reid is playing or not.

Am I close to the money or way off?

Hi guys,

How has Tippett looked through the preseason?

Was terrific in the first half of last season but then obviously had that hamstring injury which completely derailed his season.

Is he likely to play most senior games, in that same role that had him looking so good in the first half of 2016?

Hi guys,

How has Tippett looked through the preseason?

Was terrific in the first half of last season but then obviously had that hamstring injury which completely derailed his season.

Is he likely to play most senior games, in that same role that had him looking so good in the first half of 2016?

Likely to be our Full-Forward and 2nd ruck. Naismith will get the majority of the ruckwork while Buddy and Reid roam up around the midfield. Will still get a fair amount of ruck duties but much less than when he was up and about last year. I personally would consider him in draft but not in regular format SC.

Hello everyone,

I have a question regarding Darcy Cameron and whether he'll play or not.

I'm of the opinion that Longmire rates him ahead of Sinclair and that he'll rotate through the ruck with Naismith in order to give Tippet more time up forward, regardless of whether Reid is playing or not.

Am I close to the money or way off?

He is definitely in with a chance.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Tippett, Naismith and Cameron rotate ruck/forward and bench.

Reid may be the spanner depending how/where he is played

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi, is Newman looking like a best 22 player at this stage?

If so, will he be a shutdown player or rebounder?

Gday guys - how's Buddy's pre-season been?
Non-eventful?

Hasn't played in the intra or the JLT.

Can't recall reading anything about him.
Looking for info on Lewis Melican going back through the thread and saw this, sorry Scaryness, I thought Buddy had shoulder surgury ?
kirbatron search for this on the interwebs.

Lewis Melican is getting a lot of love on the SC board. Can someone tell me why? Is he in the mix for best 22?

Cheers and good luck.

ATM I have Hanners and Cameron as my only swans.

Hey guys.

Congrats on the win, good luck for round 1.

Zak Jones, will he get mid time? Or better yet what will his role be?

Yes. So far it looks like he will be Mitchell's immediate replacement.

Yes. So far it looks like he will be Mitchell's immediate replacement.

When Heeney returns, would that have any impact on Zac Jones' role?

Would Jones be pushed back into the back half? Or would he likely remain a mid?

I concede, I'm getting sucked in because structurally Jones works really well with my team.

When Heeney returns, would that have any impact on Zac Jones' role?

Would Jones be pushed back into the back half? Or would he likely remain a mid?

I concede, I'm getting sucked in because structurally Jones works really well with my team.
He costs around 300k, which means he's priced at about 60ish points per game. He was getting that in the backline anyway, but any midfield minutes and that's going to go up. If he were to go back to half back, i think he'd still take some rotations in the middle.

It's all guessing, because we're not the coaches so we don't know their plans. But i've had him in since the start because i think he'll average at least 80 and possibly more. Keiran Jack might be spending a bit more time forward, which might mean Jones has taken his midfield spot. His performance in the pre-season has been pretty impressive, it'd be disappointing if he were to be sent back.

I don't know anything about Lloyd, a few if your posters getting stuck into him on his player thread.

Good JLT scores, is he just a loose accumulation player in the back half? Any chance of him being a top 6 defender or I am better off with
Jones?

I don't know anything about Lloyd, a few if your posters getting stuck into him on his player thread.

Good JLT scores, is he just a loose accumulation player in the back half?
Yes, which is just about perfect for dream team. I'm picking him

Good JLT scores, is he just a loose accumulation player in the back half? Any chance of him being a top 6 defender or I am better off with
Jones?

He is in my SC team at the moment. Mid 95 average last year when he made the position change to half back, plus two big scores in JLT.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back