Oppo Camp 2017 Sydney Fantasy/SC/DT questions

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys as Jcpdragonx mentioned above, I'm also interested in opinions on Florent.

He looked impressive against Saints but has had pretty low TOG throughout JLT.

How long are Papley and Rohan out for? Is his Job security pretty good as long as those guys are out?

Cheers

Hey guys as Jcpdragonx mentioned above, I'm also interested in opinions on Florent.

He looked impressive against Saints but has had pretty low TOG throughout JLT.

How long are Papley and Rohan out for? Is his Job security pretty good as long as those guys are out?

Cheers

Hard to say. He is a first year player so it could just be getting him used to the step up and maybe a lack of fitness. My guess is he will play round one. If he stays in the team will depend on his role and performances. Heeney/Papley/Rohan are all well ahead of him but he could force and Robinson/Fox/Foote out first if he earns it. Horse isn't scared to play first year players if they earn it.

hmm interesting, thought all the love would be for Parker!

(AFL Fantasy, by the way)

Depends on the rest of your side. You might get bigger scores from Parker, but it comes with risk as he does have down games on occasions. Personally I'm not having either one of them at this stage.

Hi, do you see Lloyd's role changing and receiving less pill when Mills and to a lesser extent Mcveigh comes back?

Hi, do you see Lloyd's role changing and receiving less pill when Mills and to a lesser extent Mcveigh comes back?

Not really. Mills and Lloyd both play half back but they don't play the same role. McVeigh is at the end and likely won't do much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mills and Lloyd don't play the same role? Mind elaborating?

Lloyd is very uncontested, receive handball and use ball well (usually short) out of defence. Kick out duties.

Mills plays very contested in comparison, intercept marking, long kicks, etc.

Style might have been better word than role.

C
May play early but not much JS. Good pick in Fantasy if named but I am not rolling with him in RDT.
cheers, I was rolling deep with back rookies as they looked like there were more options. I know people still say that's the case but I don't believe it any more. That's why melican was on the radar as I was trying to hold onto that structure but looks like I'll be changing that now

Parker v Hannebery. Is parker fully fit after his knee or still a slight risk? Which one is the better option?
I'm having the same dilemma as this, add in JPK. Hanners was frustrating last yr at times. JPK had a slow start to the season as always. Parker has a massive ceiling but has a few shockers.

What are your thoughts? I think I like JPK the most but for him to only avg 95 in the first month would kill my team with a starting price of 660k.

I'm having the same dilemma as this, add in JPK. Hanners was frustrating last yr at times. JPK had a slow start to the season as always. Parker has a massive ceiling but has a few shockers.

What are your thoughts? I think I like JPK the most but for him to only avg 95 in the first month would kill my team with a starting price of 660k.
Yeah the problem with them all being in the same team is occasionally they all have lower scores. I don't really want to start with JPK purely because of historically his slow starts. Personally I am leaning towards Parker and looking to get JPK as a last midfield upgrade after his bye. Who knows though I may end up going Treloar over all 3 of them.

For me to start with it is Parker > JPK > Hannebery

By the end of the year JPK > Parker > Hannebery

Y
Yeah the problem with them all being in the same team is occasionally they all have lower scores. I don't really want to start with JPK purely because of historically his slow starts. Personally I am leaning towards Parker and looking to get JPK as a last midfield upgrade after his bye. Who knows though I may end up going Treloar over all 3 of them.

For me to start with it is Parker > JPK > Hannebery

By the end of the year JPK > Parker > Hannebery

Yeah agreed. I had Hanners in my team over pre season due to winning time trials, no alcohol and more centre bounce attendances after more wing time last season. But his scores in the JLT (even tho they only go half at it) still concern me.

Parker has an absolutely f****d ceiling. But his low scores of 60s and some in the 50s like four times last yr really hurt. So tempting.

JPK's second half of the year every single yr is amazing; I am so tempted to start with him.

Hey guys, why did Jake Lloyd have a hot streak towards the 2nd half of last season?

Was it a position change?

Was it merely an improvement in form?

Or was it because of Sydney winning more games?

Thanks

Mills v Rampe please!

Love Rampe but does he need to play defensive tall?

Mills is a contested beast with average kicking. Why is he he being played as an uncontested kicker in Jlt?

Confused.

Is Cameron likely to play. Seriously change my mind about rucks every five minutes!

cheers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back