PeacefulWarrior

Premiership Player
Suspended
Apr 2, 2010
Wynn Vale
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I've been working on my next years performance review the last few days

Ironic to be spending less time filling in "behaviours and expectations" than reading 2017 trade and signings thread on bigfooty.

Dear lord if they do an internet audit this week

Mar 1, 2014
People's Republic of Onkaparinga
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Cronulla Sutherland Sharks
It seems so long ago but was Cripps on AA last night?

I heard Bickley this morning say that he was hearing Port have a few trade balls in the air (apart from Motlop and Watts) and they were going to try and get Cripps or Davies on tonight.

My personal view is that if Port are shuffling and trading in 4th round picks, they are either going to use them as makeweights or need them because they expect to at least lose a second round pick.

if we want Watts we are going to lose a second round pick either this year or next if we have any left in the 2018 Draft.

The problem we have is that West Coast do not have a suitable draft pick for Ah Chee. As I understand it they have offered their 49 pick but that is not high enough for us. All the attention is on Motlop and Watts but it would be interesting to know what the situation is with Ah Chee and Young because as you suggest what we get for them might be a deal clincher in any Watts trade.

Dockers get 40 & 82

Doggies get Crozier and future 4th round pick.

Those future 4th round picks are the new bitcoins.

PAFC04

Premiership Player
Mar 20, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Anything in Black'n'White
This thread grows 15page per day which is hard to keep up with all the rumours.... should be renamed, " Trade Rumours"...

Jun 21, 2014
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Newcastle United
Bad timing posting right after the shouter but my sauce from earlier in the week is still saying motlop will pick the crows - combo of more money and potential success.

That finger-twirl goal celebration will be even more annoying when he plays for them

Hong-Kong Phooey

Cancelled
Sep 22, 2011
i have no idea
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man United
I think the Crows just have an awesome structure. These players they are getting top picks for may turn out to be total duds at a new club.. Especially Brisbane

The Shouter just tweeted that Port have matched Crows' offer for Motlop.
So, the question is, is the Trade Shouter actually Zakk Wylde? ;)

You're getting so dizzy you're going to fall over. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back