Certified Legendary Thread 2017 The Summer of George Trade Period Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
People like Trade Shouter are backing "Motlop to crows" simply because, for some reason, that seems to be the consensus theory on trade radio.

Daniel, Shannon and Marlon all took the field at West Lakes and that's the Crows home ground duh

People like Trade Shouter are backing "Motlop to crows" simply because, for some reason, that seems to be the consensus theory on trade radio.

Good learning opportunity for the football media incoming.

Oh s**t, the Three Wise Posters have spoken. Zakk, Arsene & TSW. Confirm this s**t Mots so I can get on with life.

Had to take my MacBook down to the cafe with no wifi to get some work done (and by some I mean sweet f@%k all.)

Big mistake. Coz "my" barista caught me nursing a flat white at the brand new cafe that opened up round the corner. That look of shock/horror/hurt/betrayal will haunt me for days.

Goddam Catholic guilt.

Meanwhile, the Dad and Son at the table next to me are arguing about who would win a lightsaber duel between Luke and Kylo and I'm fighting the irresistible urge not to but in. This is pointless.

Trade "week" farken...

It's probably about right for an established first teamer with time on his side, but Cameron at Brisbane will be Jetta at West Coast.

The downhill ski-athons will be few and far between at a desolate Gabba.
Remember when Allen Christensen was going to be Steven Milne like at Brisbane after finally shaking his injuries at Geelong......

Lol this beryl.

WHAT'S GOING ON WITH WATTS WHAT IF MOTLOP GOES AND THEN MENZEL DO WE GET PICKS YEAH YEAH YEAH I HOPE WE GET WATTS WITH HAWKINS HEHE

Adelaide offering pick 19 for Cameron.

Spare a thought for all those frightened mums of this year's draftees.
Brisbane would be willing to overpay for players wanting to go there, rather than forced there. Port should be taking note to see who we could offer them at overpriced cost, we can afford to lose.

EXCLUSIVE: Can confirm Macca19 has nominated ADL as preferred board. Will cross on four-year, 200-podcast deal. To assume the name 'Macca119'. #shouter

MaccaPortPowerEst1997 unlucky to miss out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remember when Allen Christensen was going to be Steven Milne like at Brisbane after finally shaking his injuries at Geelong......

Was pretty well documented that Christensen leaving Geelong had nothing to do with injuries

Ahhh, Plough's beautiful dulcet tones again:thumbsu:

Will be interesting to see where he rates our list. I'm sure Damo will be frothing over our cap space as well.

It won't surprise me at all if Jarman Impey has a better career at the Hawks than Charlie Cameron will have at Brisvegas.

Playing for a lowly ranked team at the Gabba won't be anywhere near as easy as flat tracking at the Adelaide oval when your team is 10 goals up. :rolleyes:
If the Brions give up any more than pick 18 for him they have got rocks in their head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back