Certified Legendary Thread 2017 The Summer of George Trade Period Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Question.
What does Gibbs have to achieve, do be labelled a successful trade. In regards to the 2 first rounders.
Do not think he is brownlow good. But he would have to be 1-2 in B&F in 2018?

Question.
What does Gibbs have to achieve, do be labelled a successful trade. In regards to the 2 first rounders.
They have to win a flag. If he improves them enough to win the flag, he was worth every single cent.

Question.
A flag for Adelaide whilst he’s playing. They’ve sacrificed two good picks to get him, that (if they stayed), you’d expect between them to reach at least 200 decent games for the Crows.

A flag for Adelaide whilst he’s playing. They’ve sacrificed two good picks to get him, that (if they stayed), you’d expect between them to reach at least 200 decent games for the Crows.

I think I would have pooped the bed, if we had done the same trade!

Like Butcher and Moore for Burgoyne :'( [Jasper is solid but he's no Junior]

What a turnaround in the perception of Chris Davies.

The whole Costanza thing started because we thought he was doing sweet f@#k all apart from playing drums on the Penske file. This time last year we hadn't made any moves apart from the two pick swaps and they were not well recieved for the most part (especially the first swap).

But 12 months on we've drafted a rolled gold gun and three other very promising prospects, brought in 3x best 22 players for practically nothing and trimmed the fat with a supercharged chainsaw.

And now Chris Davies is a certified Port Adelaide legend. It's pretty funny really.
I always had faith in him right from the start*

*I didn't

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Totally unrelated but I see Broags is back in town. Given that Ben Heart is now going back to the crows I’d say there’s a fair chance he’ll be joining Kane Corner on the wireless. He was doing a lot of media on fox sports news.
Fiveaa would never allow it surely. He would fail the #balance criteria.

You should read the age's one. Not one critical word. The suns did well apparently, luring mature talent at an admitted slight premium. Baffling.

Well I guess no club makes a trade thinking they are losing out, so if you look hard enough you can spin anything as a positive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crocmedia production, 5AA don't have input.

I thought I heard that they want one of the panellists to be located in Melbourne (different perspective), but may have misunderstood.

Kane is making a good fist of it in the media and I quite enjoy his take on things, but to call out others for saying one thing and doing another after what he pulled with his retirement, MFS, media career stuff could be interpreted as being a tad hypocritical.

Kane is making a good fist of it in the media and I quite enjoy his take on things, but to call out others for saying one thing and doing another after what he pulled with his retirement, MFS, media career stuff could be interpreted as being a tad hypocritical.
To be fair, his gene pool makes it hard for him.

Was talking to my uncle who's a firey...I asked him about Kane and he just laughed and said everyone constantly calling him Shane probably got to him after a while.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back