Certified Legendary Thread 2017 The Summer of George Trade Period Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

The first letter of each line of TW tweet spells

I'll never stop whispering

Which was the same trick employed by a youngster many years ago, submitting some strange verse to the Sunday Mail fun pages star Possum. A thirteen liner it was, in three verses, with lines beginning thus ...
F... O.. POSSUM

Which was the same trick employed by a youngster many years ago, submitting some strange verse to the Sunday Mail fun pages star Possum. A thirteen liner it was, in three verses, with lines beginning thus ...
F... O.. POSSUM
lol. I wrote to this things as a kid too.
nekminnit possum child grooming scandal

F... O.. POSSUM
lol. I wrote to this things as a kid too.
nekminnit possum child grooming scandal

Please don't tell me that The Sunday Mail still has Possum's Pages. If so, do they still have the Bluey & Curly, Boofhead and Mandrake the Magician strips?

It's been genuinely refreshing to finally have someone in the footy media (given Koch is in the general media) who is prepared to get into the Crows the way any number of Adelaide media gronks have sunk the boot into us over the years while giving any negative Crows news more spin than a Brian Boitano triple lutz.

It's been genuinely refreshing to finally have someone in the footy media (given Koch is in the general media) who is prepared to get into the Crows the way any number of Adelaide media gronks have sunk the boot into us over the years while giving any negative Crows news more spin than a Brian Boitano triple lutz.

Crow flogs all joining in the chorus that he’s just ANOTHER member of the SA media that hates them. Rofl!

Like, Kane is mainly spouting deliberately inflammatory trash. Nobody is questioning that. It's just nice for that deliberately inflammatory trash published in Adelaide to be about the Crows instead of about us or Victoria.

He's also doing it with the aura of a cheeky grin and a wink instead of the genuine vitriol we get.

Crow flogs all joining in the chorus that he’s just ANOTHER member of the SA media that hates them. Rofl!

Yeah I mean you've got Kane, Bloody Rooch, um, Ditts? Tredders?

Kane is our first genuinely deliberately inflammatory Crow bagger to get any airtime. The MFS loss is every non-Crows supporter in Adelaide's gain. Tredders and Abba play it straight down the line because they respect their own profession. Ditts plays the self hating Ports fan for fear of being hated if he says even one thing positive about us.

Kane is the first thing we've had come anywhere near the remit of the likes of his father, KG, Rowe, Jarman, Wildy. Even the "real journalists" like Aiston, Dillon, Ashley ******* Porter will sink the boot in at every opportunity.

Kane is our first genuinely deliberately inflammatory Crow bagger to get any airtime. The MFS loss is every non-Crows supporter in Adelaide's gain. Tredders and Abba play it straight down the line because they respect their own profession. Ditts plays the self hating Ports fan for fear of being hated if he says even one thing positive about us.

Kane is the first thing we've had come anywhere near the remit of the likes of his father, KG, Rowe, Jarman, Wildy. Even the "real journalists" like Aiston, Dillon, Ashley ******* Porter will sink the boot in at every opportunity.

“Respect their profession” is fair and reasonable,but let’s be honest, they are panderers. It’s a touch sickening.

Yep and the Crows supporters arent handling it all that well. NFI & NFG.

I don't like media clowns, personally; but they are undeniably popular. They have an important role to play, my personal objection be damned.

Someone would eventually be happy targeting the "niche," instead of the majority. Then, we would have a clown of our own. It seems we got one!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You've just given Ashley Porter spank bank material for life referring to him as a real journalist.

He won't understand the inverted commas bit.

* tagging and * fire fighting, he's finally found his true calling, and hes brilliant at it.

Long may he rustle jimmies.

His dad and KG built their whole careers on this strategy (port are feral) so only fitting that Kane learns from his father!

This graphic pretty big so I will keep it in quotes. 87 draft picks for 2017 and 2018 were swapped. almost 3 times more than players swapped. Click on the small icon of each slide inside the quote box to see the expanded version

Tradewrap1.jpg

His dad and KG built their whole careers on this strategy (port are feral) so only fitting that Kane learns from his father!
I will give it to Graham that when he trolls Port supporters he seems to enjoy and encourage the blow back from our mob. Kane is more like KG that he has a bit of a sook when he gets blow back from his trolling. Like KG he is easily offended that people try and pour a bucket of s**t on him after he has poured one on them.

He has to toughen up a bit and then he will go harder and not worry about the blow back and that will piss off the crowies even more.

But he is learning the caper and I reckon Hutchy has encouraged him to go the conflict route. Hutchy knows how footy controversy is good for ratings.

This graphic pretty big so I will keep it in quotes. 87 draft picks for 2017 and 2018 were swapped. almost 3 times more than players swapped. Click on the small icon of each slide inside the quote box to see the expanded version

Three free-agent deals, and we were involved in all of them.

And the aftershocks continue with the likely addition of Lindsay Thomas as a delisted free agent.

Better update that bursting celery cap document Fages. :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back