2017 Toyota AFL Grand Final : Adelaide Crows v Richmond Tigers - 14:30 AEST, Sep 30, 2017 MCG

Which team will win the 2017 AFL Grand Final?

• Adelaide Crows

Votes: 167 59.9%
  • Richmond Tigers

Votes: 112 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No not at all brother not at all
Chin up mate there's always next year. Losing GFs sucks i was a young fella in 89 but remember me old man throwin s**t around the house same with the 90s i was so filthy in 94 i booted me cats footy over the fence and never wanted to see it again. The stupid thing found its way back a day later.

Your boys had a bad game on the day it happens man. Im not a fan of tex so i say s**t along the lines but i actually thought he was ok all said and done. Many of your boys need to have a look in the mirror but you know what man? Heaps of teams have come back the following year and dusted themselves off like roos 99 eagles 06 cats 09 hawks 13.

P.S. I don't mean to sounds condescending I'm actually just trying to not be a campaigner and that's sometimes hard for me to do lol. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here come all the haters. No matter who wins people will find something to whinge about and belittle the accomplishment. Get a life! Tigers the only team to show up in each of their finals games. They deserve it. Just like every other premier before them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back