2017 Toyota AFL Grand Final : Adelaide Crows v Richmond Tigers - 14:30 AEST, Sep 30, 2017 MCG

Which team will win the 2017 AFL Grand Final?

• Adelaide Crows

Votes: 167 59.9%
  • Richmond Tigers

Votes: 112 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great result for the game. Not so easy away from your s**t Adelaide Oval crowd is it, crows? Fly as one back to SA and don’t come back.

They stopped the Catters from making the grand final they did their job very well :D

Geelong would have been belted by 100 points today easily.

Well done tiges - great game. For a change that "pressure" that we hear about every year was actually the difference between the two sides and the crows just had no answers and to a man went missing

53941ba1400153e08ee08750fcf0c920.jpg
That's pretty good

Chin up mate there's always next year. Losing GFs sucks i was a young fella in 89 but remember me old man throwin s**t around the house same with the 90s i was so filthy in 94 i booted me cats footy over the fence and never wanted to see it again. The stupid thing found its way back a day later.

Your boys had a bad game on the day it happens man. Im not a fan of tex so i say s**t along the lines but i actually thought he was ok all said and done. Many of your boys need to have a look in the mirror but you know what man? Heaps of teams have come back the following year and dusted themselves off like roos 99 eagles 06 cats 09 hawks 13.

P.S. I don't mean to sounds condescending I'm actually just trying to not be a campaigner and that's sometimes hard for me to do lol. :thumbsu:
Brother tex was poor no way around
Chin up mate there's always next year. Losing GFs sucks i was a young fella in 89 but remember me old man throwin s**t around the house same with the 90s i was so filthy in 94 i booted me cats footy over the fence and never wanted to see it again. The stupid thing found its way back a day later.

Your boys had a bad game on the day it happens man. Im not a fan of tex so i say s**t along the lines but i actually thought he was ok all said and done. Many of your boys need to have a look in the mirror but you know what man? Heaps of teams have come back the following year and dusted themselves off like roos 99 eagles 06 cats 09 hawks 13.

P.S. I don't mean to sounds condescending I'm actually just trying to not be a campaigner and that's sometimes hard for me to do lol. :thumbsu:
Nah bloke its okay get stuck to get stuck

Nah bro im still young my dad reckons as soon as eddie was held in the goal square, my dad went off i knew it was over then, so just let me have it brother you deserve it

Commiserations to the crows supporters who went to the g today hoping for a win, its a shite feeling that wont go away till you win one.
To the other crows fans who thought it was already won and all you had to do was rock up, please dump your ego's in the fruit fly bins before you leave the state.

Serious for a minute:

Don't quote me, but was it young Jack Graham in post match interview who said he had played in 8 GFs over his footy journey and won 7. And earlier, this week, was it Tex who mentioned that he'd never played in a GF, except in one in junior basketball?
Well the Tex is a load of crap because my husband is mates with him and played in junior footy gf where they won.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tigers fans, enjoy. I've had 30 beers and I don't give a ****
We let you into our league, now shut up....
Classic example of what is wrong with the AFL. The baise towards the Victorian clubs is unmistakable. You all need to realise that this is a NATIONAL COMPETITION. I know you (including Gillon) don't like it but you always have the VFL to support if you don't.

29 disposals, 22 contested

In the thick of it all game
Nobody's saying Dusty wasn't very good. But a lesser light in Houli was absolutely outstanding, and I think Lambert wasn't far behind him.
Considering what Houli represents, and that he clearly was BOG, a fantastic opportunity to spread the appeal of the game has been missed.
I'd like to think someone in the media will do a big story on Houli, and what he's gone through to get to this. But it will all be about Dusty, whose "story" has been done to death.

Congratulations to Richmond on their GF win. Premiers for 2017. Commiserations to the Crows, as a Swans supporter I know how you feel only too well. Unfortunately as much as Richmond played some really fancy footy when it was all over the game never really reached any great height. I was so looking forward to a really tight, hard contest but got a flogging. for Richmond supporters it would have been bliss to know you had won by three quarter time but for the general public it was a blowout. I would say to the Crows players that they played a little better than we did in 2014 but not much better.

The media, the umpires all had the same specs on. It is sad to see how low the game has gotten.
Hmm just to correct a few things.. it is not 'gotten' but 'become'...
the other comment is that you were just waiting for a chance to become a member of the club of 'what shits me the most' as well
as the club of 'most boring comment of all time'...
god loves you but I don't know why!... :rolleyes:

They said will finish bottom four
They said we didn't win against top teams
They said we had a soft draw
They said we won't make the eight
They said we won't make top four
They said you won't win a final
They said crows will smash us
What now !.
Alot of egg on face !.

They said will finish bottom four
They said we didn't win against top teams