2017 Trade and FA thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep. Dodongo is really excited from reading stuff on here. But in all seriousness I would love to have a player thats done 2 years somewhere else and we then get the goodies! I wonder if this is the player in Hamilton's article.
Would be good. Lost count on how many players we've lost to other clubs and gone on to be quality players. I reckon we would be in the thick of things if we hung on to a few of them. Don't like to think about that too much...... On a positive note we're definitely on the right track with our recruiting.

With the doggies recently being linked with the Shack...what would we like in return? Bailey Dale n Toby Mclean will do me. No Crameri or Libba thanks.

Dodongo thought about something if Kennedy wants to be a dumbass and choose to go to our bitches. Dodongo thinks we could use it as an opportunity to convince the pricks to give up pick 3 with the help of our friends in GWS and pass on Schache to Carlton.

Dodongo thinks if you think about it, it could work. Pick 18 to GWS, Pick 3 to Lions, Kennedy and Schache to Carlton. Is Dodongo crazy? Would Carlton consider that unders?

Dodongo thinks we can just use these other trades that are held up to our advantage if the club think about it.

Dodongo thought about something if Kennedy wants to be a dumbass and choose to go to our bitches. Dodongo thinks we could use it as an opportunity to convince the pricks to give up pick 3 with the help of our friends in GWS and pass on Schache to Carlton.

Dodongo thinks if you think about it, it could work. Pick 18 to GWS, Pick 3 to Lions, Kennedy and Schache to Carlton. Is Dodongo crazy? Would Carlton consider that unders?

Dodongo thinks we can just use these other trades that are held up to our advantage if the club think about it.
I'd do it, GWS would do it. Not sure about Carlton though.

I mean it's fair, but Carlton seem pretty convinced they can land Kennedy for a 3rd rounder and that GWS will just roll over for them. Not sure Schache + Kennedy for Pick 3 is fair in their eyes at least given their typical entitlement. It'd be a big call on their behalf especially when the top 4/5 are very even in the draft too.

I'd do it, GWS would do it. Not sure about Carlton though.

I mean it's fair, but Carlton seem pretty convinced they can land Kennedy for a 3rd rounder and that GWS will just roll over for them. Not sure Schache + Kennedy for Pick 3 is fair in their eyes at least given their typical entitlement. It'd be a big call on their behalf especially when the top 4/5 are very even in the draft too.

Dodongo thought that was light on but it was mainly an example of how we could capitalise on all these stalemates by using Schache as a lure. Dodongo looks at the Stringer deal for example - Dodongo is sure some creative thinking out of the box might be what is needed.

Dodongo thought that was light on but it was mainly an example of how we could capitalise on all these stalemates by using Schache as a lure. Dodongo looks at the Stringer deal for example - Dodongo is sure some creative thinking out of the box might be what is needed.

Dodongo may well be right.

Losing a nut has perhaps improved Dodongo's analytical powers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Freo is our key, they need two picks in the 20's to satisfy two players going to them. We give them 18 & 19 to get back 5 & 41. That means draft 2 high end midfielders from this draft, give 12 to Adelaide for Cameron (overs). Still have to see what happens with Schache too. 41 for ballendon?

I think Freo is our key, they need two picks in the 20's to satisfy two players going to them. We give them 18 & 19 to get back 5 & 41. That means draft 2 high end midfielders from this draft, give 12 to Adelaide for Cameron (overs). Still have to see what happens with Schache too. 41 for ballendon?

Draft 2 high end kids and trade 12 for Cameron and 2018 1st rounder?

I am keen for another deathriding thread.

Doubt if 41 would cut it for Ballenden.

Serious points deficit looming if we hang our hat on such a mangy pick as 41

Cameron is not worth 12 screw crows let them be s**t heads and we will see next year but t the love for Cameron I find a little over the top he's OK in a very good side what will he do for us continue with kids and continue to buy Le a new bond amongst our new boys

Remove this Banner Ad

Back