2017 Trade and FA thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Briztoon was merely stating some facts. Briztoon never personally attacks and knowing the fallout that he has copped because of his Witherden post I think he can be cut some slack.
Completely agree with this. I haven't been around the traps near as long as others, but have always seen Briztoon to be a polite and friendly member of the board. Wasn't his finest moment, but hey, I'm sure most of us have had a blunder or two before. Don't stop posting mate

With Ruggles being delisted today (Ablett victim) I think I would rather he or Kelly from WA over Hartung (the 2nd worst tackling mid fielder 2017)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Take 2.

Hopefully doesn’t get deleted this time.

There are rumours from twitter that Witherden’s father is trying to talk Alex in to returning to Geelong/Victoria.

Apparently this might be more than just rumour.
That's a little alarming because I have heard the same rumour twice coming from 2 different people who are pretty well connected to the club. (2nd one today) I hope there is no truth to it but it is certainly concerning that other people have heard the same/similar thing.

That's a little alarming because I have heard the same rumour twice coming from 2 different people who are pretty well connected to the club. (2nd one today) I hope there is no truth to it but it is certainly concerning that other people have heard the same/similar thing.

I can’t help but think of what Craig Lambert said about recruiting the family of the player as well as the player.

But trust in Andrew Crowell and his team.

Until an announcement is official that he or any player is leaving no point in wasting energy jumping at shadows.

I can’t help but think of what Craig Lambert said about recruiting the family of the player as well as the player.

But trust in Andrew Crowell and his team.

Until an announcement is official that he or any player is leaving no point in wasting energy jumping at shadows.
Agree 100% but its not young Alex making the alleged negative noise, its his Dad.(allegedly again) Further to that, what better club for a young draftee to play at with a mentor like Luke Hodge by your side in the backline and a coach like Fagan directing traffic & leading the troups? Couldn't think of any other club who offers a better apprenticeship really.

We should look at McKenzie, him and Rich could cover the field in 2 kicks.

We should find someone who can kick it to himself in the goal square and then roost it through to goal square at the other end in one kick ... every opposition point = a goal for us! :) Or is that against a rule of some kind (or would be one year later I suspect!)

We should find someone who can kick it to himself in the goal square and then roost it through to goal square at the other end in one kick ... every opposition point = a goal for us! :) Or is that against a rule of some kind (or would be one year later I suspect!)
Anthony Rocca kick out to Sav Rocca in the centre square with Rory Lobb in the goal square just incase Sav miss kicks one.

Delisted free agents , are we interested in any folks ?

Heath Hocking

We have a young lists.. Would put a lot of Muscle and grunt into the midfield..would work well with Hodge & Beams, has that on field leadership..
Won Essendon’s VFL best-and-fairest

Coach Paul Corrigan described him as a “most deserving winner”.
“I don’t just mean that from a possession point of view but also what he’s been able to do to come back from the AFL level, where he would’ve loved to have played,” Corrigan said.
“He brought back a huge amount of leadership amongst the younger players within the VFL side.”

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/leader/...k=ddd1e3ced3a43d892007734269ee00aa-1509401521

Remove this Banner Ad

Back