List Mgmt. 2017 Trade and Free Agency Discussion - #Leverpulled and #Harleyrevved

Remove this Banner Ad

JKH was lucky to get an extension with us... good luck getting anything for him in a trade.

IMO Kent has easily shown enough that he's worth keeping.

His 2016 was fantastic but in 2017 his form was down a bit then he got injured. I back him to bounce back, and another pacy wingman/pressure forward is something we need.

JKH was lucky to get an extension with us... good luck getting anything for him in a trade.

IMO Kent has easily shown enough that he's worth keeping.

His 2016 was fantastic but in 2017 his form was down a bit then he got injured. I back him to bounce back, and another pacy wingman/pressure forward is something we need.

I swear Kent looked gassed in half of our games. Needs to get his tank up.

He's out of contract this year
Re-signed in 2015 to 2017
Unless I missed some signings
Signed a 1-year extension to end of 2018 this year.

So are #lolnorf going to jack Lever's price up now with all that free cash after they have missed out on Dusty and Kelly?

We'll see just how strong that 'in principle' agreement is.
If Norf want to part with $2mil/year over 9 and their top 5 pick plus another first, then good luck to them.

Hi all,

There were whispers earlier in the year re:Watts. I know he is likely best 22 but played some seconds due to form/injury.

I know he is contracted but if he was to leave what is he worth? Pick 18-25?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So are #lolnorf going to jack Lever's price up now with all that free cash after they have missed out on Dusty and Kelly?

We'll see just how strong that 'in principle' agreement is.

So according to my mate Rocky is pumping his price up in anticipation of a north bid.

Hi all,

There were whispers earlier in the year re:Watts. I know he is likely best 22 but played some seconds due to form/injury.

I know he is contracted but if he was to leave what is he worth? Pick 18-25?

Probably worth around pick 15 to the right club.

I doubt Melbourne would let him go for a deal that wasn't overs though.

Rumours are Saad potentially interested in moving south, i would be keen to acquire him for outside run. Meantime Mitch Cleary reckons 9 suns are on the trade table
  • Matt Shaw
  • Brandon Matera
  • Trent McKenzie
  • Daniel Currie
  • Jack Leslie
  • Rory Thompson (contracted)
  • Michael Rischitelli
  • Jesse Lonergan
  • Tom Nicholls (contracted)
For my preferences out of the names rumoured, i'd hunt Saad. No to Shaw, got enough inside mids and i reckon that's where he plays best. No to Matera who is lazy. Rischitelli is getting on. Nicholls or Currie would be handy for Spencer replacement/upgrade. The rest i'm not really fussed about, but wouldn't be upset if the club pursued them

Jake Niall reporting Adelaide's price is two first rounders.

I'd start at our 2017 1st and 3rd and move from there.

Rumours are Saad potentially interested in moving south, i would be keen to acquire him for outside run. Meantime Mitch Cleary reckons 9 suns are on the trade table
  • Matt Shaw
  • Brandon Matera
  • Trent McKenzie
  • Daniel Currie
  • Jack Leslie
  • Rory Thompson (contracted)
  • Michael Rischitelli
  • Jesse Lonergan
  • Tom Nicholls (contracted)
For my preferences out of the names rumoured, i'd hunt Saad. No to Shaw, got enough inside mids and i reckon that's where he plays best. No to Matera who is lazy. Rischitelli is getting on. Nicholls or Currie would be handy for Spencer replacement/upgrade. The rest i'm not really fussed about, but wouldn't be upset if the club pursued them

If that's accurate, it kind of looked like they've put a whole bunch of hacks out for trade and the only decent option is the one who wants to leave.

What do we think about 2 firsts for Lever but gettin back adelaides first this year as well?

So a first and what I would say is a good upgrade for Lever.

Shuffle the decks in their favour later in as well?

What do we think about 2 firsts for Lever but gettin back adelaides first this year as well?

So a first and what I would say is a good upgrade for Lever.

Shuffle the decks in their favour later in as well?
If they want 2 1sts now, they aren't going to send back theirs in the deal ... perhaps something like this would work ...

In: Lever, Adelaide's 1st
Out: 2x 1st, 2nd.

At this point, it's only a 10 pick upgrade, but it's a pretty valuable 10 spots.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back