List Mgmt. 2017 Trade and Free Agency Discussion - #Leverpulled and #Harleyrevved

Remove this Banner Ad

Gonna have to say Holland as he could perform the skill of marking, which is kinda important.

Although for some reason i liked Dawes more, idk why

Turn it upside down. Players might think twice about nominating a club where it is known that they dicked someone around and the trade fell through.

I don't really buy into this though.

Essendon have a reputation for being hard to deal with and everyone seemed to want to go to them this year. As well as this they completed all of their trades without paying overs.

Russian Demon

Premiership Player
Mar 26, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne

Essendon have a reputation for being hard to deal with and everyone seemed to want to go to them this year. As well as this they completed all of their trades without paying overs.
True, but the kind of player THEY needed didnt.

I think doing it our way means youre more likely to get a look in with the ones you want, rather than the ones that wabt you.

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons

Yeah. I know. I agree really. I’m just working my way into acceptance of the whole thing.

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets

At the end of the day the most high profile player in the trade period nominated us.

Maybe all those blokes managers have good relationships with the bombers, plus they seemed pretty easy to me to deal with over Melk and Pig.

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Dutchy was a cyborg. Humans couldn’t achieve that level of cut
54385557.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All this love for Dutchy makes me sick. He was rubbish. Seriously. Could not rely on someone more to not show up when it's needed. At least Dawes bust a gut every week.

All this love for Dutchy makes me sick. He was rubbish. Seriously. Could not rely on someone more to not show up when it's needed. At least Dawes bust a gut every week.
The problem is Dawes couldnt mark, Holland could. Thats a pretty vital part of being a kpf imo

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

One thing I will say about Dawes is he generally got the best forward when he was playing. Dutch had Neitz and Robbo in the 50 with him
I knew he was no f****n good - what was he doing up that end!?

Xhoquelin

Club Legend
Dec 4, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Charlotte Hornets
Wouldn't mind Tom Ruggles as a DFA, god forbid Nev get injured. Liked him at the Cats last season, pretty solid defenders. Or at least as a rookie listed player, he'd be a solid one to have I reckon

Xhoquelin

Club Legend
Dec 4, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Charlotte Hornets
Three recycled players???? Jeepers. Good to have you back Neeldy!!!

(FWIW, I would be interested in Hartung or Tom Lamb)
Feel like Tom Lamb too similar to Mckenna, both second round picks who have clear talent but haven't developed well. I'd persist with McKenna tbh.

Stretch>Hartung too and Kent can play wing. But if Goody wants Hartung and thinks he isn't a good fit in our team I'll back him, Hartung looked really good a couple of years ago

Three recycled players???? Jeepers. Good to have you back Neeldy!!!

(FWIW, I would be interested in Hartung or Tom Lamb)
The difference is no one would put them on the main list

Remove this Banner Ad

Back