List Mgmt. 2017 Trade and Free Agency Discussion - #Leverpulled and #Harleyrevved

Remove this Banner Ad

If you think tmac is better than Talia, Hurley and Reid then you must either be Tmac, Omac or their mum

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Well then you have just clearly outed yourself as a pet canine who has become attached to Reid's father whilst an affair is occurring with Mrs OMac who lives next door to Talias mum.

I watched Talia closely on the weekend. We seriously lack a defender like him. The reason why he's such a good defender is because he keeps its simple and doesn't try to do anything fancy.
Now you watch Tom McDonald and he'll try to baulk players, slice a low 30m drop punt only to turn it over, handball to players under extreme pressure.
The most frustrating thing on the weekend is the amount of times Frost would engage on an opponent only for Tom to come over the back and spoil straight to his man that was already waiting down for the crumb. That to me shows hed not a leaders arsehole and doesn't communicate with his teammates.
Gysberts is still better

The Hawks are gonna be ripe the picking at the end of the year I reckon
Who is we all would take from there

Breust is who I'd take
Birchall if he's cheap as chips

They really don't have any good young players do they? They have given their first pick away for this draft as well.

I'd look at Isaac Smith and Puopolo, but only if they came dirt cheap as you said.

They really don't have any good young players do they? They have given their first pick away for this draft as well.

I'd look at Isaac Smith and Puopolo, but only if they came dirt cheap as you said.

Sorry I forgot about Isaac Smith.. yes please

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would mean there's no room for Weed then unless Watts plays in the midfield
Weideman can earn his spot when it comes up, for mine. He still has plenty to prove. If Adelaide can work this well with Walker, Jenkins, McGovern and Lynch - I don't see why we couldn't. Watts and Gunston both have the size and nous to play closer to the centre when we're linking the footy through the middle.

Weideman can earn his spot when it comes up, for mine. He still has plenty to prove. If Adelaide can work this well with Walker, Jenkins, McGovern and Lynch - I don't see why we couldn't. Watts and Gunston both have the size and nous to play closer to the centre when we're linking the footy through the middle.

Lynch and Jenkins in particular run extremely hard and tackle. Gunston Watts Weed and Hogan don't.
Id take Gunston as well and I'd give him a game over weed. Just pointing out what would happen

Lynch and Jenkins in particular run extremely hard and tackle. Gunston Watts Weed and Hogan don't.
Id take Gunston as well and I'd give him a game over weed. Just pointing out what would happen
That's a fair point. I'm still in the "park Petracca at full forward" camp, but it doesn't seem to be the will of the coach.

When Hawthorn got lake at the end of 2013 you would have said he's too old. 3 premiership later not a bad deal.
I'd offer up our second for him

Lake didn't rely on pace. Recruiting an outside player at that age is very risky, I'd take him for a cheap pick of course but Hawks would want more.

That's a fair point. I'm still in the "park Petracca at full forward" camp, but it doesn't seem to be the will of the coach.

Can understand your thinking but his power around the ball would be wasted there.

Lake didn't rely on pace. Recruiting an outside player at that age is very risky, I'd take him for a cheap pick of course but Hawks would want more.

Can understand your thinking but his power around the ball would be wasted there.

I do agree. But again if we make finals this year. Then we should be aiming for top 4 next year and smith helps that

What's everyone's thoughts as to our primary need? Sell the farm for Fyfe/Dusty? Outside mid? KPD?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I would like a great big KPD. Called May if at all possible. I think TMac can become a great player if paired with a Big KPD who brings a bit of structure to the backline so Tommy can peel off and intercept.

I'm just wondering if there's anyone else kicking around that we could pinch for the backline. May is going to cost an absolute bomb.

Trengove is useless, not him. Thinking if there's an extra KPD at the Giants or something.

Eric Mackensie perhaps, if we can get him for dirt-cheap? I think his issue is that he doesn't understand the web.

I'm just wondering if there's anyone else kicking around that we could pinch for the backline. May is going to cost an absolute bomb.

Trengove is useless, not him. Thinking if there's an extra KPD at the Giants or something.

Eric Mackensie perhaps, if we can get him for dirt-cheap? I think his issue is that he doesn't understand the web.

McKenzie is absolutely past it.

I love Lever from the Crows, although he's not a 'monster' KPD he's an absolute jet, hard at it, great reader of the play, fantastic kick of the footy. He's put off contract talks with the Crows, and surely they've got so many stars that we can offer him a juicy contract?

I also think we lack one dynamic outside mid. Smith from the Hawks on the cheap could be OK for a couple of years, but I would love to throw a monster offer at Jack Macrae from the Dogs. Exactly what we need, imo. Doubt he'd want to leave the Dogs and it'd cost us a packet in terms of a trade and $$$, but one can dream!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back