List Mgmt. 2017 Trade/Draft/FA SuperMegaUltra Thread - Post Trade-Period Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

This team is so ******* inept. From the CEO to the bitchy social media campaigner. Flying high on nepotism and friendships. Team will go ******* nowhere for a long time whilst it's all one conservative boys club. Watch as Ah Chee and our draftees do **** all of note for their careers at WC. The recruitment staff are pure s**t. The development coaches are pure s**t. Bunch of ******* useless unqualified s**t campaigners running the club, what do you expect besides mediocrity? Pussies. Conservative pussies who are unable to make any 'hard' calls. Jobs for the boys, paychecks. That's all they seem to care about. This Nisbett campaigner is cancer, quicker he ****s off the better.
All this on top of somebody running over your cat.

Our list now has 41 players - 1 Cat B, 3 rookies and 37 seniors. Our target is 45 made up of 40 seniors, 4 rookies and 1 Cat B.

We have 3 senior players who are uncontracted in Wellingham, Hill and Lamb.
I am not sure whether Gorter was contracted for 1 or 2 years - I seem to recall mature rookies only require a 1 year contract- let's hope so.

I want us to take 6 picks in the main draft meaning the next list lodgement has to have 3 names culled from it (so all 3 uncontracted),

What does that mean for the 3 seniors and 1 rookie? We should let them know they are in consideration for final rookie spot assuming Gorter is uncontracted. I believe the player at 69 is worth more than any of the 3 I have mentioned so they need to be removed.

Lesson from drafting Lamb. If you do not know where a player can play and you are not prepared to take selection risks, then do not draft them. There was a reason he slid and we were not smart enough or brave enough to see where he could play at a top level.

Our list now has 41 players - 1 Cat B, 3 rookies and 37 seniors. Our target is 45 made up of 40 seniors, 4 rookies and 1 Cat B.

I am not sure whether Gorter was contracted for 1 or 2 years - I seem to recall mature rookies only require a 1 year contract- let's hope so.

I want us to take 6 picks in the main draft meaning the next list lodgement has to have 3 names culled from it (so all 3 uncontracted),

What does that mean for the 3 seniors and 1 rookie? We should let them know they are in consideration for final rookie spot assuming Gorter is uncontracted. I believe the player at 69 is worth more than any of the 3 I have mentioned so they need to be removed.

Lesson from drafting Lamb. If you do not know where a player can play and you are not prepared to take selection risks, then do not draft them. There was a reason he slid and we were not smart enough or brave enough to see where he could play at a top level.
Wing seems the best place for him. Good speed and endurance. What do you think?

An A+ for WCE as far as new recruits for 2018

New recruits for 2018 include:
Natanui
Lycett
Venebles
Waterman
Watson
Ah Chee
Rioli
Plus 5 new Draftees
And 2 new Rookies
Add an extra pre season for Partington,Duggan, Cole and Nelson
Not a bad start in my opinion

I have high hopes for Matty Allen too. Barely played this year, but his highlights from limited game time still have me excited that he'll develop into an AFL quality forward.

We only have 36 on main list. Giles, butler, priddis and Mitch retired and we had 39 this year.

So currently we can only take 4 in the ND and officially two in the RD (to my knowledge snadden and gorter have yet to be re-signed).

Hoping we take 6 in the ND (not sure who I want to stay of the 3) and at least one in the RD (sorry gorter), not sure if I want snadden or a new rookie, tough one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We only have 36 on main list. Giles, butler, priddis and Mitch retired and we had 39 this year.

So currently if we can only take 4 in the ND and officially two in the RD (to my knowledge snadden and gorter have yet to be re-signed).

Hoping we take 6 in the ND (not sure who I want to stay of the 3) and at least one in the RD (sorry gorter), not sure if I want snadden or a new rookie, tough one.
Need to add in Ah Chee

Wing seems the best place for him. Good speed and endurance. What do you think?
I think he is a rebounding half back playing on third tall.

His physical attributes say wing but mentally he loses concentration so needs to have a more accountable role. Only going from what I witnessed in East Perth.

Hunter Clark

watch

How would you compare Hayden and starcevich? Are they similar types?

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
From the games I saw, they are in a similar category. Starcevich played more time as a half forward early in the year but mid way through the carnival and then in the second half of the year I noticed Starcevich spending more time in the midfield and he grew on me. I think Starcevich is a stretch at 37 but good value at 69 while I would not be considering Hayden until at least 69. I noticed that Hayden has spent time developing his "don't argue" and enjoys using it.

He did at under 18s

Sheppard fumbles the ball as many times in one game as CLARK does in a season.
No one in our team gives off more hospital hand passes than Sheppard.
So if you rate Sheppard as a better player at the U/18 than CLARK then we were watching different games.

CLARK IMO will have a better AFL carrer than Sheppard.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back