List Mgmt. 2017 Trade/Draft/FA SuperMegaUltra Thread - Post Trade-Period Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Carbine Chaos

Blue Tree Project
Apr 1, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Demons, Everton
You most likely would i understand that depending on how generous the offer was , Which would just mean we have pushed the price West coast pay up , My point has been all along that he stays , Unless the offer is stupid , If the offer is stupid then by matching you risk the suitor saying O.k i'm out as far as giving up players and or draft picks and then you are stuck with it ,Or he could just go the the draft With a do not touch if you are not.... sign on his forehead .As i have said all along i believe he will recommit to West Coast .
Freo had the chance to sign McGovern for basically nothing years ago when Hasleby told the club to do so when he was fat and struggling on our rookie list.

Obeanie1

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 26, 2007
Darwin
AFL Club
West Coast
Li
You most likely would i understand that depending on how generous the offer was , Which would just mean we have pushed the price West coast pay up , My point has been all along that he stays , Unless the offer is stupid , If the offer is stupid then by matching you risk the suitor saying O.k i'm out as far as giving up players and or draft picks and then you are stuck with it ,Or he could just go the the draft With a do not touch if you are not.... sign on his forehead .As i have said all along i believe he will recommit to West Coast .
Just like Dangerfield did......oh wait a minute!!!

You really think a player like McGovern wouldnt get picked by a Gold Coast or Brisbane? They would bank on turning him or trade him for overs.

So its pony up with a decent trade or no banana IF he elected to go.

Brayshaw plus your 2nd as a min.;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BeornJ

All Australian
Sep 17, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Moving to Hobart from Perth tonight.

Bring on round 19! Will anyone else be there? Ha ha.

When they show the Eagles Supporter base, it'll be me!

ArdentEagle

Old enough to know better, too drunk to try.
Feb 12, 2008
A Quantum Universe
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Bombers - My true home
Great joke. Never heard it before.

No, I'm enjoying a quieter life with mountain views, river views, breathtaking scenery, an over abundance of fresh and delicious food, and a generous pay rise with my gorgeous wife, and beautiful baby girl.
Good on you mate.

Eaglespur

Premiership Player
Nov 2, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
Great joke. Never heard it before.

No, I'm enjoying a quieter life with mountain views, river views, breathtaking scenery, an over abundance of fresh and delicious food, and a generous pay rise with my gorgeous wife, and beautiful baby girl.
Tassy is awesome, good for you. Alot of the jokes come from WA folk who've never left or even been to Tas, I'd potentially love to live there one day so much beauty, clean air, nature ect.

Enjoy mate :thumbsu:

mick06

Premiership Player
Aug 21, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Leeds United; San D uh LA Chargers
I'd love to move to Tazzy personally.

Just need to set myself up a bit more as i dont really trust the economy down there.

Get few more houses paid off and BAM.. I'm there.
Get some crypro coins matey and move down next month

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here2tellyouwhy

SA GREAT
Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Coast Eagles
Yeah tassie is great. Might have to do some research on potcoin
Don't bother. It's probably just a scam or a joke.
Think it's trying to integrate the supply chain of the legal variety of the green stuff utilising blockchain.
Real pointless sh*t in a practically non existent industry.

The Stid

Club Legend
Mar 16, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Boston Bruins
with my gorgeous wife
Are you marrying your cousin or something??
Jokes on you, he’s already married his cousin.

In all seriousness though, Tassie would be an amazing place live. Cooler whether would suit me just fine. And I’m not much of a fan of people, too many campaigners around the place. So a house in a secluded area with mountain and river views sounds f**king excellent to me.

Eaglespur

Premiership Player
Nov 2, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
Jokes on you, he’s already married his cousin.

In all seriousness though, Tassie would be an amazing place live. Cooler whether would suit me just fine. And I’m not much of a fan of people, too many campaigners around the place. So a house in a secluded area with mountain and river views sounds f**king excellent to me.
What's stopping you ?

Top Bottom