List Mgmt. 2017 Trade/Draft/FA SuperMegaUltra Thread - Post Trade-Period Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Where's my whip? he always gives me the impression he's too small and can't see up the field, cant see over the tall timber when he offloads..runs all day though..don't see how he can improve/survive in a faster hi-pressure game re turnovers. maybe we'll witness a miracle, the whipping boy comes good and burns down the opposition?

Where's my whip? he always gives me the impression he's too small and can't see up the field, cant see over the tall timber when he offloads..runs all day though..don't see how he can improve/survive in a faster hi-pressure game re turnovers. maybe we'll witness a miracle, the whipping boy comes good and burns down the opposition?
Same height as Cuz

A good preseason really bodes well for Masten (or Muzza as I like to call him) to have a cracker of a season. Unusual for him to hit the ground running in pre-season, so he should be set for a cracker of a season now.

all very well training the house down it's match day that's counts ,I hope Simmos learnt that relying on older guys that don't put their head over the ball gets u know where
Let's hope he has a great year

Hey guys I'm new to big footy but just wanted to give you my two cents on what the eagles need. Now I know this is old news but midfield speed is a must in 2018, in my opinion there's only one player that could come back to the eagles and fit in nicely and that's my boy now pharmacist Tommy Swift. Not only was he quick he can help us give our other players a little extra kick.

Hey guys I'm new to big footy but just wanted to give you my two cents on what the eagles need. Now I know this is old news but midfield speed is a must in 2018, in my opinion there's only one player that could come back to the eagles and fit in nicely and that's my boy now pharmacist Tommy Swift. Not only was he quick he can help us give our other players a little extra kick.
Pharmacist ? I thought he was training to be a doctor ? Anyway I think that that ship has sailed, best move on.

Firstly, welcome! Few house rules, we don't talk about footy on this forum, only Subway, 45s and Chris Masten. If you don't understand anything I just said try reading this https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/definitive-list-of-west-coast-boardisms.1159584/

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bigfooty has a new contender

Drunk !

DRjF7hvVQAAfhx7.jpg

This guy is one of the best identifiers and developers of young talent in the entire AFL Industry.

Massive get by the WAFL.

However now that he is over here in Perth, West Coast should leave no stone unturned to poach him once he has completed his contractual commitments with his current WAFL position.

Ablett is one of the best and brightest up and coming young executive personnel to enter the AFL , for some time.

Make no mistake his stocks are rising fast.

If I was in a position of Power within the West Coast Eagles I would be making his signature the NUMBER 1 priority in any off field appointments and strategic planning going forward.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back