2017 trade/draft thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So with the leaky story involving Kelly from GWS to North ..

Should we also try to buy a huge Gettable talent as well I say Clayton Oliver from Melb ..

Thoughts on who you would like appreciated ..
Oliver would be awesome as would jack martin
Also think we should have a go at Jesse" Winnie blues" hogan at some stage. His old man is pretty crook and doesnt want his health to influence jesses decision but he does think he will come home to play before he retires

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

So with the leaky story involving Kelly from GWS to North ..

Should we also try to buy a huge Gettable talent as well I say Clayton Oliver from Melb ..

Thoughts on who you would like appreciated ..

No chance.

Why would he move across the country to play for a WA side when he's already on decent money and at home?

We need to build the midfield and key position stocks now through the draft but an immediate need atm is speed through the middle and even through the flanks. Charlie Cameron is someone we should put a contract in front off.

We need to build the midfield and key position stocks now through the draft but an immediate need atm is speed through the middle and even through the flanks. Charlie Cameron is someone we should put a contract in front off.

He signed a contract recently until 2018 and we'd have to trade, so it all depends on how Adelaide value him.

He was born in Queensland and only moved to WA at the age of 17, but the pull of family (who he moved to WA with) might be something that could get him across.

Still, we might have to sell the farm for him based on form, so I don't think he would be worth it.

Oliver would be awesome as would jack martin
Also think we should have a go at Jesse" Winnie blues" hogan at some stage. His old man is pretty crook and doesnt want his health to influence jesses decision but he does think he will come home to play before he retires

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
I think Hogan said that he was only considering Freo when he was looking at coming home.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think we should have a good crack at Shai Bolton, kid is full of talent and apparently homesick already. He's fast, composed and agile, would be a very handy addition. If he doesn't crack into their best 22 by the end of the year and was set on coming home, it'd be hard for them to argue he has trade value any higher than what they drafted him with, which was roughly pick 30 from memory.

Gov Jr is another one that we should be making serious inquiries about, would probably cost our first though, or close to.

Can't see Johannisen leaving the Dogs - I reckon he's just leveraging the Norm Smith for a better pay deal - but if he's any chance of coming home, we should be chasing him hard

Can't see Johannisen leaving the Dogs - I reckon he's just leveraging the Norm Smith for a better pay deal - but if he's any chance of coming home, we should be chasing him hard
Reckon he'd be asking for too much money to be worth it.

Reckon he'd be asking for too much money to be worth it.

Perhaps. It's hard to say with the lack of detail around on how much players are actually paid, especially with a new CBA in the works. But how many players offer the kind of line-breaking speed and clean ball use in transition that JJ does? That has to be worth something

Perhaps. It's hard to say with the lack of detail around on how much players are actually paid, especially with a new CBA in the works. But how many players offer the kind of line-breaking speed and clean ball use in transition that JJ does? That has to be worth something
2018 Francis Watson does it better. For a lot cheaper.

Are we a chance to snare Brandon Matera back home? How long is he contracted for? He has looked very good so far this year and may be coming of age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back