2017 trade/draft thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Be pretty hard to pry Jones away from the lure of his brother in Melbourne, and I'm pretty sure they'll have better currency then us come trade time.
You would almost think that Melbourne have zero need for another Jones,they probably have the best contested ball winners in the league. Or at least potentially they do.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

b9e080acc00912d3837ca98273accd22.png
News apparently is Shuey has signed on for 3 years

Jones would be a massive win. Has everything we need.

Schloithe would turn 25 next year. How would he project to someone like Banfield or Tim Kelly?

I would prefer Banfield and Kelly ( in that order ) before him but its good to have options should the two mentioned be taken .

Agree Jones would be a massive get .

You would almost think that Melbourne have zero need for another Jones,they probably have the best contested ball winners in the league. Or at least potentially they do.

You can never have too many inside/outside mids.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can never have too many inside/outside mids.
Rumors are Melbourne will target lever and some other kpps but I guess Jones will be on their radar to some degree not a high priority maybe only because of his brother

Rumors are Melbourne will target lever and some other kpps but I guess Jones will be on their radar to some degree not a high priority maybe only because of his brother

Agreed, and to add to your point, I think Nathan said earlier this year he'd love to play with his brother.

If true, Shuey effectively becomes an Eagle for life. Love it.
Just in time to wave it in front of Lyon and Ralph. I hope Boots bites young Viney's finger and gets away with it.

Now that this news is out, the club is gonna hit us with the JK achilies injury and hope that non of us notice it.

Takes him through to 32 by the time this contract ends

Would be a real positive influence for the young interstate players on the benefit of sticking it out when things don't go so well early.

With the start he had very few people would have begrudged him asking to return to Victoria but he worked through it and will undoubtedly be the next club captain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back