2017 trade/draft thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh Boy Oh Boy Going to be a longgggg two weeks

Hope Hungry Tiger is on the mark with this though .
Never has been with anything else.

Pretty safe to say it's not true.
But..but...

maxresdefault.jpg

upload_2017-10-8_14-14-36.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crows will just have Gov jr at CHF and gove snr at chb and no one else as everyones just ****ed off.

Wow, such superstar.

He is a short ass tweener, who doesn’t kick goals and can’t tackle. He doesn’t get enough possessions to make all those things go away.

Now if you are swayed by his tiny legs making it look like he is breaking lines, then you are kidding urself. He is not something to get excited over.

Hartung isnt a super star but he has more ability to impact games than Masten. Genuine pace which is not Masten.

You said he was the same as Masten but he isnt.

Totally agree on Lever. However, Melbourne have had top picks for years now, they have got an impressive young side together with a few older heads, ( Lewis, Vince , Jones etc ) I think they have more talent than Richmond and with another pre season into their young guns, they are definitely a chance, as are about 10 other sides, as the Tiges and Bullies have proved the last couple of seasons.

They've got young talent in the right areas but I just don't see them pulling it all together for another couple of seasons. Could be wrong though especially if we have another even season like this onem like you say Richmond aren't the most talented side, they've just got a gameplan that suits the talent they have and 22 guys on the field putting in.

And yet we think the natural improvement in duggan,nelson and co will help us improve.Melbourne have a far more talented list than us and younger too

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
I agree, doubt Duggan and Nelson are going to improve us that much at all. If we want to improve on mediocre seasons we're going to need to get some more high end talent that isn't already on the list. The cupboard is pretty bare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back