List Mgmt. 2017 Trade & FA Targets Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** no.

Buckley, maybe, I don't know him well enough but I don't want Harvey anywhere near the coaching of our team. He has left every midfield he has coached in worse shape that when he arrived.
That's way harsh. Pendles, Treloar & Adams have absolutely grown as players & excelled under his watch.

That's way harsh. Pendles, Treloar & Adams have absolutely grown as players & excelled under his watch.

Pendles and Treloar were stars before Harvey got there. Adams I will give you somewhat but his numbers have gone up due to and increased game time spent at half back, sweeping for the first handball.

Am I overstating Harves impact? Probably. But I am adamant that he is not a good coach and I wouldn't want him at the club in that role. Purely my opinion of course. I'd much rather go after a guy like Ratten or Camporeale if we want another senior assistant.

Clubs can get tired of waiting for the center piece to re-sign and end up moving on and re-signing those around him

Walters was contracted next year but they moved to extend him. Mundy is pretty old you can do that when ever

The other thing could be they know what will get fyfe to re-signing and they're shoring up the others now
And?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least two Victorian clubs are keeping "close tabs" on Sydney youngster Zak Jones, says Mitch Cleary.

The young Swan is out-of-contract at the end of the season and could attract plenty of interest, given his strong start to the year.

"North Melbourne and St Kilda are the two clubs that I've heard are keeping very close tabs on Zak Jones," Cleary said on Sportsday.

"He was of their best in last year's grand final and is averaging 21 touches this year."

http://m.3aw.com.au/news/st-kilda-a...ngster-says-mitch-cleary-20170426-gvt7in.html

Just a thought ....
I reckon if Roo & Joey sign for another year ,
We have landed a big fish .
If no extensions i reckon we will be loading up on kids this draft .

be honest.

Petracca or dunstan, who would you prefer?
Petracca all day. I didn't mean to make a big thing earlier, but Petracca's a forward. FWIW he hurt himself early on Monday and may not play this week. His knee was strapped heavily and he was parked on half forward - easy to see why people think he was downhill skiing, because he had to stay on after we lost Smith and Spencer. Dunstan is going to play 200 games for you, and will be even more effective if the work load is reduced and you can just stick him at the stoppages and let him go through guys. Can drift forward and take a mark too, just needs to work on converting those chances. I'm a fan.

Petracca all day. I didn't mean to make a big thing earlier, but Petracca's a forward. FWIW he hurt himself early on Monday and may not play this week. His knee was strapped heavily and he was parked on half forward - easy to see why people think he was downhill skiing, because he had to stay on after we lost Smith and Spencer. Dunstan is going to play 200 games for you, and will be even more effective if the work load is reduced and you can just stick him at the stoppages and let him go through guys. Can drift forward and take a mark too, just needs to work on converting those chances. I'm a fan.

retro-table-top-fan.jpg

dunstan is barely in the 22 i was trolling ;)

At least two Victorian clubs are keeping "close tabs" on Sydney youngster Zak Jones, says Mitch Cleary.

The young Swan is out-of-contract at the end of the season and could attract plenty of interest, given his strong start to the year.

"North Melbourne and St Kilda are the two clubs that I've heard are keeping very close tabs on Zak Jones," Cleary said on Sportsday.

"He was of their best in last year's grand final and is averaging 21 touches this year."

http://m.3aw.com.au/news/st-kilda-a...ngster-says-mitch-cleary-20170426-gvt7in.html
Awwwww yis.

I would certainly Prefer Petracca over Dunstan however we didnt have the option.
The only argument would be Petracca over McCartin and the jury will be out in that for a few seasons
Pffft. That's not how it works Joff. Paddy is a fail, Billings is a fail, Gresham is a fail.

None of them look to be as good as Chris Judd winning a Brownlow in his 3rd season.

Delist them all

Do we need another Half back flanker type who's terrible by foot?

Honestly, I could see him taking over Sav's position as he's got good pace, but he'd need to work on his kicking

If we could turn him into a midfielder like his brother, I'd be keen, but again his ceiling would be pretty low

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back