List Mgmt. 2017 Trade & FA Targets Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surely there's a JACK in there somewhere?!
Maddness.

Fisher and dempster gone, goddard potentially years off it.
Brown only a couple of elite years left at best.

We absolutely need a lever type.

Here's a lever jack for you.

1363775172-22685900.jpg

We need to recruit as many first letter J's as possible. To make it more suspenseful on Brownlow night.
The J Team
Might be my new Fantasy Team for next year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

excellent, so in my plan we just dont lodge the contract on friday and just wait until the following week once we trade away all of our picks!!!

the melts would be amazing!!!!!

sometime in late september, early october, fyfe comes out with his intention to join us. freo fans are ropable but salivate over the 3 first round picks we have, that they can get for him. friday comes, free agency opens. no contract is lodged. everyone wonders why.

monday trade period opens, suddenly we are linked to kelly or lever. rumours start to surface we are willing to throw the kitchen sink at them picks wise, just to get the trade done and move on

freo fans get nervous. "but what about fyfe, how are they going to get him as well? maybe he will stay?"

we trade two first rounders, including an early 2017 one for kelly or lever and some other later picks.

freo fans see hope "maybe he's going to stay now that a trade cant be done"

the free agency paper work is lodged. fyfe wants to be a saint.

freo fans suddenly start shitting themselves. they start puffing up, claiming they will march fyfe to the draft. they're ropable. "fyfes worth more than one mid to late first rounder, i'd rather get nothing. off he goes to the draft".

freo rather than getting nothing, decide on taking the compo pick which is higher than the 1st rounder at our disposal.

queue melt
Is that you Ameet?

If we have the same midfield as now a Lever type wont help at all. We need mids first. Forget any talls that cost us a lot unless we just cant get a mid.

If we get a mid as a FA, another from a trade then surely we can add an elite rebounding defender with one of the picks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If we get a mid as a FA, another from a trade then surely we can add an elite rebounding defender with one of the picks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We wont have the money or the pick if we do as you say. Also there wouldn't be a team in the AFL who has spent 2 top 10 picks on backs. They are usually drafted, moneyball or failed forwards. I still don't get the fascination with more and more talls when the game seems like its about more and more class mids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back