List Mgmt. 2017 Trade & FA Targets Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gresh & Billings will be elite imo. Steele is cut from the same cloth as Rory Sloane. Acres I'm extremely confident in as well. Dunstan has finally clicked.
Who knows what we get with picks 7 & 8, could be a Selwood, could be Tambling. Still plenty of time for Paddy, Goddard, hell even Freeman.
Presume freeman will get some game time next year, know for a fact that he was never going to play this year because they didn't believe he was mentally strong enough,

I'd say the Kelly camp are still trying to get a couple of things over the line before they want it announced.

He's not going anywhere though it's obvious so don't get your hopes up people. We don't need another 30 pages of melting when it's actually announced.

Spot on.

Need to cool your jets mate.

Relax. George does have contacts with the club.
So she isnt correct maybe. No need to be so triggered.
People need to calm down and remember the old Latin expression:

Caveat emptiskull

Which basically translates to “Let the person reading stuff on internet forums and expecting it to always be absolutely 100% true and accurate beware”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Presume freeman will get some game time next year, know for a fact that he was never going to play this year because they didn't believe he was mentally strong enough,

So 10 BOGS and they would not have played him? Most likely he wasn't going to play but fact? Please.

Common JB. Membership contacts aren't contacts when talking draft and trades. I know the PA for Richo. She would know as much about us getting Kelly as me getting sex this decade. I also know another person very well and he knows a lot going on just chooses to say very little. He would know as much about Kelly and knows I'm not having sex this decade.

So 10 BOGS and they would not have played him? Most likely he wasn't going to play but fact? Please.
Yep 100%, clearly ready physically and talent wise, but wanted to make him wait for mental strength, personally I wanted him to play because we need that pace and I'm looking forward to seeing him next year

My jets are cool, just have a very low knob tolerance.

If a source at the club told anyone that Jelly had signed and the details of the contract they'd be fired in an instant.

Making stuff up for fun should be an instaban!

At least John Pi has stated quiet or I'd be pasting him too

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Common JB. Membership contacts aren't contacts when talking draft and trades. I know the PA for Richo. She would know as much about us getting Kelly as me getting sex this decade. I also know another person very well and he knows a lot going on just chooses to say very little. He would know as much about Kelly and knows I'm not having sex this decade.
Based on the above and your previous posts, it appears Gerard Whately knows a lot about your chances of sex this decade (but not so much Robbo) :cool:

Just to be clear: I'm triggering bro, I do the triggerering, other campaigners get triggered. I'm clam asf.

Anyone wanna purchase the rights to the nic: extreme froffage? PM for further deets.

I'd say the Kelly camp are still trying to get a couple of things over the line before they want it announced.

He's not going anywhere though it's obvious so don't get your hopes up people. We don't need another 30 pages of melting when it's actually announced.

Sam Maclure reporting that from the Connors/Kelly camp nothing has changed Kelly will make a decision at seasons end.

Perhaps GWS released the signing prematurely to pressure him?

P66 I wasnt alluding to trades just that she has contacts at the club and her heart is in the right place.

Does she deserve the personal abuse this other poster is handing out.

Others have been carded for much less

Why do we believe Gerard Whateley so much more than any of these other journos saying different things regarding jelly? Or is it just because it was on tv rather than radio?

Because he ended the sentence with an upward inflection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back