List Mgmt. 2017 Trade & FA Targets Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

so i was on the phone last night to an actual ITK arranging an event in Perth, this ITK is a media person but also a trusted good friend to most of the players, highly respected guy who doesnt go for the gutter type leaking of what he knows.. so he is really trusted by AFL players in general. as we finished the call and tied up what we were discussing i asked him what he though of the Saints prospects at the trade table, now this is word for word what he said " your boys... they got it under control"
so im not saying we are getting blah blah or anything but this did fill me with confidence

so i was on the phone last night to an actual ITK arranging an event in Perth, this ITK is a media person but also a trusted good friend to most of the players, highly respected guy who doesnt go for the gutter type leaking of what he knows.. so he is really trusted by AFL players in general. as we finished the call and tied up what we were discussing i asked him what he though of the Saints prospects at the trade table, now this is word for word what he said " your boys... they got it under control"
so im not saying we are getting blah blah or anything but this did fill me with confidence

Fatlop confirmed

hahahaha
my personal opinion with no inside knowlldge at all is that we :
had our hat in the ring for the half court shot of Kelly
sorta put our feelers out for the full court shot at Dusty
but are fully in on our prime target the easy lay up that hasnt been mentioned..

Gaff?

Doesn't overly excite me however he's exactly what we need. But would West Coast be willing to trade him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back