2017 Trade & FA Targets Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gunna petracca, he's gunna be a superstar, he's gunna be a midfielder, he's Gunna win a Brownlow.

Maybe, most likely he's just a very good player on his day who teases demon fans by only showing up occasionally.
Petracca. Nowhere near as good as Billlings & only a bees dick better than Gresham at this stage.

Comfortably the most overrated player in the league. Gets labelled a midfielder, but can't play more than 3 minutes a quarter there cos his tank is so s**t, and thus sits on the forward flank or forward pocket for 90% of his TOG.

He should evolve into a gun, but he has some serious flaws

You may be right and there's about 40% of me who hopes you are so we can take 7+8 to the draft or trade up with GC and get a real gun.

What if Gaff wants to come home?
Haven't heard that he does. He's pretty settled over here.

If anything happens it will be this time next year but I think they'll re-sign him before then.

"Gaff is he or isn't he a good player and what would we give up to get him even though he isn't going anywhere"

Gaff is a good player , All Australian 2015 West Coast Fairest and Best 2015 , pick 4 in the draft in 2010.
we would get him with pick 8 , however I would like to keep our draft picks for this years draft - you don't get too many picks in the top 10

Gaff is a good player , All Australian 2015 West Coast Fairest and Best 2015 , pick 4 in the draft in 2010.
we would get him with pick 8 , however I would like to keep our draft picks for this years draft - you don't get too many picks in the top 10
We will probably have a top ten pick next year as at well I reckon.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

According to SEN this morning Bevo refused to shake Matthew Boyd's hand in his exit interview & management forced him to play Boyd in the final round

And, supposedly others also keen to leave. Maybe it's coach and not players - they didn't seem to " play for the coach" this season.

I've heard different. West Coast are considering trading because they feel he'll leave next year as a free agent & his offered contract won't gain them more than band 2 or 3 compo which is end of 1st round or 2nd round.

Pick 7 or 8... they'll jump all over it

Pick 8 for Gaff & pick 30

Personally, I don't want Gaff at all but he'd definitely make us a better team
I have similar sentiments mate. But I feel like he's the safe option, incrementally improves, but don't feel like he's making a huge team improvement. 7 or 8 may never play. But they could be a once in a generation player. I don't particularly feel like we will be GF bound without adding more stars and he's not my definition of one.

I have similar sentiments mate. But I feel like he's the safe option, incrementally improves, but don't feel like he's making a huge team improvement. 7 or 8 may never play. But they could be a once in a generation player. I don't particularly feel like we will be GF bound without adding more stars and he's not my definition of one.
Are Prestia and Caddy your idea of stars?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Uh uh, no we won't, not with the Seaford Seagull dominating on the wing....
f51af7d12d7ec60ef34b3ca5043bb477.jpg

Aahrg aarg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back