What's the most realistic rumor?

Dusty
Kelly
Hopper
Billing
D.Swallow
Balic
???

Dusty, Kelly, Ablett and Dangerfield to North in a 10 way trade involving picks, players, towels, Kangatech, and mobile coffee making facilities.
There's a sticking point over towels..

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

There's a sticking point over towels..

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk
Sadly when searching 'north melbourne missing towels' it appears o'keefe didn't just strike at one location. The first image was posted by o'keefe on his instagram. That is "his" collection he displays as a feature wall in his home.

fqEvEC3_d.jpg

Anyone see Lmac on the footy show last night?

"Wouldn't mind him at our club" Luke McDonald on Steven Motlop @AFLFootyShow #NorthTalk
Sounds like we're getting him. He'd be fine as a free agent. Doesn't get the most out of himself but has hardly held Geelong back as they are about to embark on their 5th finals series in the last six years.

Sounds like we're getting him. He'd be fine as a free agent. Doesn't get the most out of himself but has hardly held Geelong back as they are about to embark on their 5th finals series in the last six years.

We're not getting Motlop for many many reasons.

It'd be pretty North Melbourne to chase Kelly and Dusty then leave the trade period with Motlop and Pittard though.

Do you want me to thread ban you :mad::thumbsdown:

If we are hearing Kelly is more likely to stay at GWS ( as a few have posted recently ) and are upping our ante with Dusty it would still be an awesome off season if we somehow added Hopper into the mix as well. Add Ahern next year and we could have a whole new midfield in one off season

Sadly when searching 'north melbourne missing towels' it appears o'keefe didn't just strike at one location. The first image was posted by o'keefe on his instagram. That is "his" collection he displays as a feature wall in his home.

View attachment 404995
Boy o boy jindrrk is in for some competition judging by the okeefe photochop!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently the family hates us after what we did to Shannon (thought we gave him a premiership but oh well). That's one.

Plus, he's a spud.

He also doesn't fit a skill or age profile for us.

Plus, he's a spud.

He also doesn't fit a skill or age profile for us.
He does have a heap of football talent though, and at his best he's a quick, skillful game changer who can play on the wing and up forward. Issue is, he's been well below his best for 2-3 years now. As a free agent I wouldn't be automatically against it, but you'd need to make his contract very much performance-based. He's only 26 as well.

He does have a heap of football talent though, and at his best he's a quick, skillful game changer who can play on the wing and up forward. Issue is, he's been well below his best for 2-3 years now. As a free agent I wouldn't be automatically against it, but you'd need to make his contract very much performance-based. He's only 26 as well.

I wouldn't have hesitated with Motlop 2015 certainly but he is insanely inconsistent. We can't afford to take any more risks with those types of players, especially when we still have Jed on our list.

If we don't get any genuine A-graders we need to go to the draft.

THATS HOW IT NEEDS TO BE.

No Motlops, or Pittards. Go to the draft and develop your own.

I like this post but honestly I don't really want to develop our own Motlops or pittards they are s**t.

I have it as 10.5% of the cap for the "buddy deal"

I have it as 12.04% if we secure Dusty on 1.5. Not too bad.
The difference is that we probably underspent on our cap by between $2 and 2.5 M this year, thanks to last year's delistings and Well's leaving; that's enough left over to hopefully secure Big Ben for another three years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back