List Mgmt. 2017 Trade & Free Agency Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we finish 15th, i would offer Collingwood Maj + pick 21 for Sidebottom.

Doubt it would get it done, but that would be my offer to Collingwood.

Maj would be perfect for the Pies.

-Vickers-Willis more than happy to be traded at seasons if he isn't rewarded with consistent games this season. Tom Harley (Sydney) and Steven Wells (Geelong) are keeping very close tabs on the situation

-Majak being heavily courted by Collingwood
- Gibson won't get new contract
- I'll reiterate, Zak Jones could well be in the royal blue and white in 2018.

just some news.
Wow - really - a good young North player considering his options elsewhere if he doesn't get games soon? I'm sure other posters have said recently this would never happen at North, that players are too mature for that. Who would have thought? Nek minnit VDUB selected in the ones. What's that Clarkey? You are not speaking loud enough it seems....:mad:

Sidebottom good player YES but Scumwood would want Wood plus our 1st rounder for next 2 years trust me Scumwood want everything for there players no matter how good there are in return

-Vickers-Willis more than happy to be traded at seasons if he isn't rewarded with consistent games this season. Tom Harley (Sydney) and Steven Wells (Geelong) are keeping very close tabs on the situation

-Majak being heavily courted by Collingwood
- Gibson won't get new contract
- I'll reiterate, Zak Jones could well be in the royal blue and white in 2018.

just some news.
you're coming out with some doozies at the moment , keep em coming if they have any truth to them.

Last edited:
Jackson Tregove (Pt Adel).......will be squeezed out from next year because salary cap issues (rumoured) if and I say if the club were to offload Goldstein and have the axeman as our No.1 this bloke could easily slot into our best 22 plugging up holes and giving Preuss a chopout. 27 yrs old next season.

Why would we go after a 27 year old ******* when we are rebuilding?

We already have too many 27+ year old *******s as it is.

23 and under unless your name is Dustin Martin.

Kthanxbye.

Kthanxbye.
Why is Preuss not playing this weekend > because he is tired. That tank needs to be built up and Im afraid it wont be ready if we were to offload Goldstein. I think that Trengove could offer the club something ......its only my opinion. I heard worse ideas......the gollywog who just got dropped this week for Collingwood, Mayne says hi.

Kthanxbye.

Bizarre.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone see the Geoff Raines gig with Mike Shehan the other day? He was a gun, and even back then he had every right to ask of the same pay as M.Rioli......he was an absolute jet. And a man of principles.... just a shame Collingwood back doored him 2 weeks after a extension on the contract.
Now imagine that in todays industry with a 3rd party (player managers) involved.....interesting stuff I think.
Apologies to those too young not to see Raines in full flight.......to say he was "Elite" would be an understatement.

Should we have a crack at getting Isaac Smith into the royal blue and white this trade period?

Fits the outside run profile we're looking for.

We don't have picks coming out of every orifice.

Kelly and Jones should be the #1 priorities. Even then, only one of them is attainable in my opinion.

If both are going to cost too much, we should be going to the draft, the top end is very good this year.

We don't have picks coming out of every orifice.

Kelly and Jones should be the #1 priorities. Even then, only one of them is attainable in my opinion.

If both are going to cost too much, we should be going to the draft, the top end is very good this year.
Who are the top draftees that fit our needs, in your opinion?

The drafter that Titus interviewed a few weeks ago said McGrath would be pick 5 this year.

Who are the top draftees that fit our needs, in your opinion?

Rayner and Fogarty aren't Josh Kelly but they are dynamic powerful midfielders, that could very well be elite.

Rayner plays like Petracca and Fogarty is like a more explosive Luke Hodge.

Rayner and Fogarty aren't Josh Kelly but they are dynamic powerful midfielders, that could very well be elite.

Rayner plays like Petracca and Fogarty is like a more explosive Luke Hodge.
Are they the 'type' we need? Or is 'potentially elite' the drawcard?

Are they the 'type' we need? Or is 'potentially elite' the drawcard?

Whats the type we need?

I'll take any form of AA midfielder at this point in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back