• Eric Hipwood

• Jonathan Freeman

• Jack Repath

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reckon we may very well have a poor man's Jake Stringer on the list in Cal Moore.Similar size, pace and leap, just not as polished. He does bring that defensive pressure on the ground that Jake lacks though and 700k cheaper..

Been pleasantly surprised with his end of season form. Seems like we are finally starting to get our development of kids on the right path.

Great place to be in

Been pleasantly surprised with his end of season form. Seems like we are finally starting to get our development of kids on the right path.

Great place to be in
We punted on some kids with real athleticism but requiring development in the skill area and so far have been rewarded
Castagna - rookie, has had an impact despite questionable kicking technique
Moore - Rookie, has improved his kicking from 2016, and if he can continue that into 2018 and beyond is a big chance to make it
Chol - tRookie the one I am least confident about, but well worth the punt.

Sell, Trade or Giveaway; he is as fragile as tissue paper.

People are keeping him on his potential although he has never delivered on the field.

His wages could be put to better use towards recruiting the Doozy!

Don't disagree that we haven't seen the best of him consistently but who do you replace him with? We don't have that many talls, he wouldn't be on that much and I don't see who would take his spot

Don't disagree that we haven't seen the best of him consistently but who do you replace him with? We don't have that many talls, he wouldn't be on that much and I don't see who would take his spot
What is the point having a tall on the list if he does not play; he still has to be replaced.

If he is no longer on the list during the trade period, steps can be taken to rectify his omission.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sell, Trade or Giveaway; he is as fragile as tissue paper.

People are keeping him on his potential although he has never delivered on the field.

His wages could be put to better use towards recruiting the Doozy!
You won't get anything valuable for him. Better of keeping him and hoping he comes good like astbury

Trade radio launching today. Best.
Edit: Hopefully Kane Cornes isn't on it again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hutchy has previously said cornes will be a key part of traderadio in 2017 along with barrett and wallace

Huh? Why would do that? Upgrading our pick to 12, only to spend more for getting Naish.

It might be me not understanding the system, but so long as we have a first rounder, we can take Naish yeah - any additional top up points, we can throw in pick 189.
Yes that's correct, you don't understand the bidding system.

You won't get anything valuable for him. Better of keeping him and hoping he comes good like astbury
Freeing up a spot on the list could enable us to get a bargain like upload_2017-9-19_12-48-30.png

What is the point of holding onto Griffiths if he can not play due to injuries?

I still don't see why people are thinking we should be taking Naish with one of our firsts? We should be doing everything possible to use that pick before anyone bids for Naish, we can make up points later in the draft.

Concur getting Naish is fine but not doing everything to avoid the use of firsts in the compo would categorical club negligence!!!

RFC job is basically get what they want and pick up Naish without a first, thats what the rules are for and ignoring AFL HQ media propaganda is best practice!!

Last edited:
Hutchy has previously said cornes will be a key part of traderadio in 2017 along with barrett and wallace

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back