• Eric Hipwood

• Jonathan Freeman

• Jack Repath

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

2 first rounders for an established tall? Welcome Tom Lynch from Gold coast suns :D

Pardon the intrusion, but I actually have a little bit of intel on this one. I know that Hawthorn have been trying to get their ducks in a row to land Tom Lynch at the end of 2018, I wouldn't have thought they'd do that unless they thought they were a real chance.
What are the odds that the tigers can afford to have a crack? Would be a more appealing destination that Hawthorn you'd think.

f5952858a531b041c90939d7d90daa1f.png

Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A far greater chance of getting both Dusty and Kelly then either of them individually? - LOL Nort fans

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn't be entertaining Michael close unless it's for minimum wage or he is delisted and slips to the rookie draft. Josh walker is playing ahead of him as 3rd tall. Must do a lot wrong.

Walker's playing ahead of him as a Swingman of sorts. He's been spending most of his time down back.

Closey is a favorite of mine and deserves more opportunity. He'd come dirt cheap and probably be good for 30+ goals a year in a good side, which we are currently far from. I think he'd be a perfect fit alongside Riewoldt. Provides good defensive pressure too. We're trying to pump games into Hipwood and Schache now he's gotten his head clear and found some form.

Bloke has elite endurance and is an absolute professional. Really hope he succeeds but I can't see him getting the opportunity to with us.

Pardon the intrusion, but I actually have a little bit of intel on this one. I know that Hawthorn have been trying to get their ducks in a row to land Tom Lynch at the end of 2018, I wouldn't have thought they'd do that unless they thought they were a real chance.
What are the odds that the tigers can afford to have a crack? Would be a more appealing destination that Hawthorn you'd think.
They don't need him they've got Tyrone Vickery.

Walker's playing ahead of him as a Swingman of sorts. He's been spending most of his time down back.

Closey is a favorite of mine and deserves more opportunity. He'd come dirt cheap and probably be good for 30+ goals a year in a good side, which we are currently far from. I think he'd be a perfect fit alongside Riewoldt. Provides good defensive pressure too. We're trying to pump games into Hipwood and Schache now he's gotten his head clear and found some form.

Bloke has elite endurance and is an absolute professional. Really hope he succeeds but I can't see him getting the opportunity to with us.
What was his injury issue's?

What was his injury issue's?

He done an ACL in 2015 which cost him a whole season. Come back late last season playing two games late in the year before another hiccup but showed his potential in those games. Averaged 8 disposals, 3 goals, 2.5 contested marks and 3.5 tackles a game as our #1 option. We got absolutely pumped in both of those games too. I know it's only 2 games but coming off an ACL injury and doing that in your 16th and 17th game as a young KPF in a side getting belted by 60+ every week...

He's certainly got potential.

He done an ACL in 2015 which cost him a whole season. Come back late last season playing two games late in the year before another hiccup but showed his potential in those games. Averaged 8 disposals, 3 goals, 2.5 contested marks and 3.5 tackles a game as our #1 option. We got absolutely pumped in both of those games too. I know it's only 2 games but coming off an ACL injury and doing that in your 16th and 17th game as a young KPF in a side getting belted by 60+ every week...

He's certainly got potential.
He'd be a good backup option to develop in the twos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back