Oppo Camp 2017 Trade & Free Agency Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta be careful not to move to far away from the draft, look at hawthorn.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
They do look like they will struggle for the next few years. In saying that they have won four premierships so who could careless.

The draft with buddy and co set them up, then trading players in like Burgoyne, Lake etc to fill needs.

They do look like they will struggle for the next few years. In saying that they have won four premierships so who could careless.

The draft with buddy and co set them up, then trading players in like Burgoyne, Lake etc to fill needs.
Not sure if you are agreeing with me or disagreeing, offering an alternative point of view? Lol.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

**** me Carlton, go for someone from a different club.
How do you expect to win a flag against GWS when you're team is mostly made up of players GWS didn't want.
Carlton are striving for 12th not a flag so they may reach their goal in fairness :p

**** me Carlton, go for someone from a different club.
How do you expect to win a flag against GWS when you're team is mostly made up of players GWS didn't want.

Should make all our duds wear Gws jumpers at training. SOS will blow a load thinking he's found an untapped gold mine.

Should make all our duds wear Gws jumpers at training. SOS will blow a load thinking he's found an untapped gold mine.

That is genius!! I can see SOS hiding behind trees to get access to his new gold vein of (non-AFL quality) talent.

Gunston a very good player but is very similar to Riewoldt...would prefer a bigger, pack crashing, contested marking beast...if that exists.

A Levi Casboult who can kick
Casboult is a s**t kick, but would be a better option at chf than Elton. Just ensure that he plays as a high lead up forward who rarely has set shots at goal.

so we can trade future picks since the rules have been relaxed

schache
hopper
I've never seen Hopper play but read that he has had heart surgery and stress fractures in his back and that's at the ripe old age of 20!! Perhaps a little risky for the price we'd have to pay for such a talent.

#1 priority, convince and keep dusty (hopefully under 1 mil)
#2 try to entice Josh Schache (hopfully 1 of our 1st rounders + player)
#3 Jacob Hopper , Kid is a big bodied bull and will compliment Dusty,Caddy & Cotch
#4 Jackson Trengove , FA and fillls a massive need as relief ruck, hhb and can also pinch hit fwd

solves alot of structural needs with quality players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back