Oppo Camp 2017 Trade & Free Agency Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should really be targeting Kreuzer. Kreuzer and Nank in the same team would be a nightmare for opposition coaches as both are excellent around the ground and can play up forward.

Add Schache to the mix as a forward/defender switch hitter and our KPP's are set for a big year.

Not sure what we can do $$$ wise but after we sign Dusty we should be spending big on a couple of KPP's. I'd also take a swipe at Pittard, he is quick and has a raking left that will help our quick ball movement.

After that just hit the draft targeting quick mids and a prospect KPD, Naish will be in there somewhere.

Billings and Lennon good mates. Do a Caddy and sell him the dream so that he comes over and we keep Dusty.
#pushingthecaptoitslimits

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nek minnit, Lennon delisted

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Odds on at this rate

Do I smell a wager in the offing? I'd be willing to put $100 on Lennon not being delisted at the end of this year.

Would arguably be #1 and #2 in the upcoming draft. Don't think we're getting Billings though.

Highly doubt Billings would go top 3.

I would take Rayner over him a heart beat, ready made as well.

Stop posting about Lemons then, You started it

So, me linking Lennon to Billings makes you feel the need to respond having a crack at him again? Everyone knows you hate him.

So, me linking Lennon to Billings makes you feel the need to respond having a crack at him again? Everyone knows you hate him.

I dont want this bloke to take $1 more from my club than he already has, This should be against the law
He is impersonating an AFL player and its receiving money by deception

I bet you $100 Lemon doesn't get to 100 games

Too much risk involved such as injury, and the bet is too long term. I'm happy to do a bet, but I'm not waiting a minimum of 3 years to find out who was right.

Too much risk involved such as injury, and the bet is too long term. I'm happy to do a bet, but I'm not waiting a minimum of 3 years to find out who was right.

Why ? I have the same bet with 2 other posters and none of us are going anywhere

Come on be the 3rd i know you want to but your not confident in Lemon

I dont want this bloke to take $1 more from my club than he already has, This should be against the law
He is impersonating an AFL player and its receiving money by deception

Dude, we get it. You hate him, there's clearly a personal issue there as well. All a sundry knows your feelings regarding Lennon, you don't need to constantly repeat yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back