2017 trade hypothetical thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Won't find many neutrals that agree with you there. You could have Powell Pepper or Hayward right now instead of Gibbs.

I know we could have, but I honestly believe most neutrals just don't have the same appreciation for how important Gibbs is to us at this stage.

Hayward looks to be a really good young footballer, but I dare say he'd look next to useless in our forward line this year without Gibbs further afield. We have the fewest inside 50s in the competition, and Gibbs is leading the way for us on that front this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

apparently richmond have approached gunston's management team
Reading this almost gave me a heart attack.
Wouldn't be surprised as the commentators where saying how the Richmond 2nd forward has been useless all year. Gunston is a quality player and i know that every club would love to have him in their team.
What do you think Richmond would trade for him?

Reading this almost gave me a heart attack.
Wouldn't be surprised as the commentators where saying how the Richmond 2nd forward has been useless all year. Gunston is a quality player and i know that every club would love to have him in their team.
What do you think Richmond would trade for him?
no clue but we have 2 first round picks and need a forward so will be approaching a few and see what happens

Hawks fans, what's Gunston like as the 2nd tall up forward? Predominately playing the CHF role? Always thought he was more the 3rd tall guy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back