2017 Trade Hypotheticals (opposition supporters post here)

Remove this Banner Ad

We don't want Armitage.

I don't want you to have armitage either :)

He's worth about 2 mouldy banana skins currently, so yeah nah.

You guys need inside mids?
We've got loads of em.

We'd give you the best of the lot too- future captain material luke dunstan.
It wouldn't be 7,8 and dunstan though.

7 and dunstan or 7,8 & dunstan for 1 and another first rounder back.

Deal?

I don't want you to have armitage either :)

He's worth about 2 mouldy banana skins currently, so yeah nah.

You guys need inside mids?
We've got loads of em.

We'd give you the best of the lot too- future captain material luke dunstan.
It wouldn't be 7,8 and dunstan though.

7 and dunstan or 7,8 & dunstan for 1 and another first rounder back.

Deal?

7+8+Dunstan for 1+18

Values Dunstan at pick 24. Probably overs.

Am I mad to think that Gold Coast might want Tom Bell allowing us to offload him?

7+8+Dunstan for 1+18

Values Dunstan at pick 24. Probably overs.

200_s.gif

I'm starting to think you don't even want dunstan now.
Why did you make me post in here if you weren't interested in him in the first place!!!!
;)

You can keep 18 and let's just make it 7, 8 and hickey for 1.

That's a pretty sweet deal for everybody, I'll send over the paperwork.

Sounds like Melb will need another first rounder for Lever. Wonder if they would take our pick 18 for their 2018 first rounder. We need another death ride thread. And again assuming Rocky goes, that leaves 19 for Cameron. We could then try to swap 1 for 7 and 8.

Yes depth.
I haven't seen anything of Miles in the VFL this year but his exposed form at senior level in prior years is reasonable. A fourth and a sixth in B&F counting in 2015/16 suggests that his form was a bit better than VFL/NEAFL level. The guy also polled 9 Brownlow votes one year too which is an OK effort.

I'm not desperate to sign him but he'd add something to our list IMO.
Yes depth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ALways good to have an experienced body and head in the NEAFL team with the youngsters and with the occassional foray into the big stuff. But I am sure Miles would be looking for more than that. Sure he is an accumulator of possys but he doesnt hurt the opposition and doesnt have the speed to have that x factor. Tigers chose kids over him on their biggest day.......so why shouldn't we pick kids instead of him. I think Fages is on record as saying we are only going to recruit players to add quality to our team in the right age group..........don't think the cap fits for miles despite getting Brownlow votes in previous years when the game was less hectic..

ALways good to have an experienced body and head in the NEAFL team with the youngsters and with the occassional foray into the big stuff. But I am sure Miles would be looking for more than that. Sure he is an accumulator of possys but he doesnt hurt the opposition and doesnt have the speed to have that x factor. Tigers chose kids over him on their biggest day.......so why shouldn't we pick kids instead of him. I think Fages is on record as saying we are only going to recruit players to add quality to our team in the right age group..........don't think the cap fits for miles despite getting Brownlow votes in previous years when the game was less hectic..

He’s more of a contested bull than accumulator.

Ouchhhhh...old fashioned ruckman not good around the ground. I went to Linton many times and sat in the members with my one eyed cousins. Great social club with Jacko dropping lit cigarettes into jacket pockets. I played footy in Canberra for about 10 yrs and Cowboy Neale took us for training one cold evening.......we hung onto every word. But am a LIon and proud of it.

Josh Wagner - currently playing for Melbourne. Plays more of a half back role, but I dont mind him.
Corey Wagner - North Melbourne, jury still out!
Will only get better with more games into these boys. There Father and Grandfather were both stand out Qld footballers. Definitely worth an enquiry.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back