2017 Trade Hypotheticals (opposition supporters post here)

Remove this Banner Ad

Carton can get Fd. I want Kennedy
After more thought;

Pick 3, 38 and 56 >> Brisbane
Schache, 18 and 19 >> Carlton

Values Schache at pick 19.

It would stuff up our Cameron Trade though... so it would turn into...

Pick 12 >> Adelaide
Cameron and pick 35 >> Brisbane

Values Cameron at pick 26.

It would leave us with pick 1, 3, 35 and 38 and 56.

After more thought;

Pick 3, 38 and 56 >> Brisbane
Schache, 18 and 19 >> Carlton

Values Schache at pick 19.

It would stuff up our Cameron Trade though... so it would turn into...

Pick 12 >> Adelaide
Cameron and pick 35 >> Brisbane

Values Cameron at pick 26.

It would leave us with pick 1, 3, 35 and 38 and 56.
We can't trade pick 18 yet as it's the Rockliff compensation pick. We need to wait until the free agency period ends before that comes into play.

Hodge Harris Gardiner
Yeo Henerson Docherty
Polec Beames Lewy
Christensen Walker Robbo
Cameron Hippy A.Bonar
Martin Berry Zorks
McStay McClug Other Robbo Mayes

HYPOTHETICAL

Hodge Harris Gardiner
Yeo Henerson Docherty
Polec Beames Lewy
Christensen Walker Robbo
Cameron Hippy A.Bonar
Martin Berry Zorks
McStay McClug Other Robbo Mayes

HYPOTHETICAL
I know this is hypothetical, but didn't we get Lewy with the pick we got from trading Yeo? Can't even hypothetically have both of them

What do Brissy fans see as your biggest need list wise at this point in time? I would love for the Hawks to have a crack at Schache but we would have to give up something of real value as I think we have to hang on to our draft picks next year as part of our list regeneration. I honestly don't think we have anyone of enough value to get it done who we would be prepared to let go, but just interested the know what your needs are.

What do Brissy fans see as your biggest need list wise at this point in time? I would love for the Hawks to have a crack at Schache but we would have to give up something of real value as I think we have to hang on to our draft picks next year as part of our list regeneration. I honestly don't think we have anyone of enough value to get it done who we would be prepared to let go, but just interested the know what your needs are.

Quality midfielder between 21 and 25 years old. Must be able to win their own footy.

We need ball-winning midfielders. From a Hawthorn perspective I think Graham Wright summarised it pretty well this morning; we'll need your first pick or a player, but the players you have we'd like there's no chance you'd give up. imo your first pick next year is Hawk's only way to get Schache. Whether something comes back from our end I dunno but any offer would need to be built around that considering the other currency you have.

We need ball-winning midfielders. From a Hawthorn perspective I think Graham Wright summarised it pretty well this morning; we'll need your first pick or a player, but the players you have we'd like there's no chance you'd give up. imo your first pick next year is Hawk's only way to get Schache. Whether something comes back from our end I dunno but any offer would need to be built around that considering the other currency you have.
I'm inclined to agree but can't see us giving up another first round selection after the last two years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fairly certain there is rule about trading future first round picks too? May not be plausible

Hawks future 1st & Hodge for Schache, Lions future 2nd & 43?
The Hawks pretty much moved Hodge on from the club, how about we give you our last pick and be done with it. Future first for Schache and we can talk, they don't have to be tied to each other.

Hawks future 1st & Hodge for Schache, Lions future 2nd & 43?
Serious reply.

That trade basically breaks down as Hawks 2018 first (pick 10 to 14) for Brisbane's 2018 second (pick 18 to pick 22) + 2017 pick 43.

Then Schache to Hawks for free.

That's basically a break even pick upgrade for Brisbane, giving up two picks for one. Then losing a potentially elite future KPF for nothing.

So are you supplying the lube?

Any interest in Darcy Lang?

20 for Lang for 35?

Should give us enough points for Ballenden.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back