List Mgmt. 2017 - Trading and Free Agency

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think Matera will come cheap , Colin young already do his thing a bit early , Cam Mac , o Meara come to mind . Freo will look bad if can't negotiate to what GC want .

If he's coming to replace Crozier and not Ballantyne he better come cheap.
Colin Young is a very good player manager but bad for club .
Publicly announced he done a medical before trade week force one of the club to paid over . Thankfully Cam Mac deal of two first round did not go through .

the purple flog damo said you blokes will have wilson and matera next season

Doesn't bode too well for those of us that want them, does it? Matera I can see, I actually think that will be a straightforward one, Wilson will probably be dependant on whether we can get a second/late first for Balic or Suban or whoever else. Or via downgrading pick 5. Not too confident about getting him this year.

Hes a journo over here who gets a really bad wrap on BF.
Hackdorn is in bed with Colin Young. Aside from that intel he throws a bunch of darts and really doesn't like Fremantle or RTB. But yes he has stuck fat with Matera and Wilson to Freo.

Mind you on Thu or Fri morning on 6PR he made some comments about Matera having second thoughts because of the coaching style of RTB and our goal kicking issues. He then said that Matera had been sounded out by WCE. Colin Young reported the opposite saying no interest from WCE at all. Perhaps some trouble with their marriage (bad choice of word but whatever).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hackdorn is in bed with Colin Young. Aside from that intel he throws a bunch of darts and really doesn't like Fremantle or RTB. But yes he has stuck fat with Matera and Wilson to Freo.

Mind you on Thu or Fri morning on 6PR he made some comments about Matera having second thoughts because of the coaching style of RTB and our goal kicking issues. He then said that Matera had been sounded out by WCE. Colin Young reported the opposite saying no interest from WCE at all. Perhaps some trouble with their marriage (bad choice of word but whatever).
Don't think so , is all part of a plan by Colin young , Wilson under contract same as Camac , Matera out of contract and GC want Bennell out due to off field behaviour. 2015 all over again .

I'm not a fan of Colin Young or Crumpets, but it is plainly obvious that between he and McDougal they are leaking information to Crumpets. The motive behind the leaks I'll leave to others.

Out of interest I was walking along hay street, after getting my lunch 2-weeks ago (the Monday after the WCE v Port thriller) and there at Pure Bar was none other than Colin Young and one of his colts in Mark LeCras having coffee. Just over a week later he has a 1-year contract sorted for him. So he usually gets his deals.

So how is that Youngs fault?

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Did I said is Colin Fault ? I said his way of dealing stuff is not every club cup of tea . Just look at GC board on their perception about Colin due to O Meara deal .

Fyfe and Neale player manager are pretty good to deal with for player and the club .

Did I said is Colin Fault ? I said his way of dealing stuff is not every club cup of tea . Just look at GC board on their perception about Colin due to O Meara deal .

Fyfe and Neale player manager are pretty good to deal with for player and the club .
Very bad for our club and making one of us pay overs, you took some questionable shots at him. All 10 GC fans cry about everything and are usually clueless.

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I still like the Matera for Sutcliffe swap. Same age and very similar no. of games. Both need a change of scenery. Sutcliffe can hang out with old mate Barlow and Matera gets to head home to WA. We definitely have a thing going with GCS so whatever the trade I'm sure it will be fair and straight-forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back